Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue's Last Show | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue's Last Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The good news is you can see the same show at every Six Flags and Cedar Fair park in the country, just without the makeup!

Reactions: Clive
Always sorry to see talented people let go (tho I guess at least some of the cast have been picked up for the a cappella show), but while the previous Roddy-penned show had its charms, this finalversion never gelled for me. Would rather this have been Fear Factor, but on the whole, should be a plus for the park when all said and done.

Reactions: Clive
CYC1gTpUAAAy51k.jpg:large

from https://twitter.com/BBindman

The final performance late 2013 was way better than this final performance. Still it's awesome to see the incredibly talented actors have some fun for one last time. That dracula is insane. I never saw the show in person but rip anyways whatever. Here's to more ugly graphiti work walls

I must have been one of the few that liked the show in both formats. We generally went there twice a vacation. ...I'm going to try it once more...Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!......Nope, it just won't work anymore............Maybe, I'll try shouting "Beatle juice" three times and Paul McCarthy will show up to do a Mardi Gras concert. :dance:

They did the 5:40pm, then the 7pm, and then it was an entertainment TM only show. The 7pm they only let in annual passholders even though the theater wasn't filled to capacity.
I think you can blame it not filling to capacity on them moving the final day back a month.

or it wasn't as in-demand as some people thought it would be. :lol:

Highly doubt December 2nd would have had any different of a turn-out.
Well, I personally didn't think it would have a huge turnout. I'm not sure if Universal did either... they may have just done it for good fan service and to try and give the illusion of offering special events for APs when really it was nothing all too special. Wasn't even the last show as was advertised for December 2nd.