Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

Shows that..an old primate possibly died..

Well, this seems to be an original story; so that's..not suprising at all..yeah..

I have to think, maybe its one of the older Kongs..?

I would think they will begin running the ride vehicles on the outside track very soon. Sometime in the next 4 weeks. Perhaps they will wrap them in plastic to cover the theming. Let's see if I am right!

Yeah, someone just liked this post. Please unlike... This probably will not happen for months. I had no idea at the time... but neither did they. Thank goodness they put these suckers on the track early! I rest my case.

That Kong Skeleton is amazing. Looks huge!!! If that's a sign of what's inside I seriously can't wait another day. Also the theming of that one roof is really cool too. This ride is already my favorite in the resort and it hasn't even come out yet. BRING IT

Yeah, someone just liked this post. Please unlike... This probably will not happen for months. I had no idea at the time... but neither did they. Thank goodness they put these suckers on the track early! I rest my case.
oops. Sounds like Teebin has some concerns about the entrance, the lift, or the vehicles.....Kind of reminds me of the problem Disney had with the 7 Dwarfs coaster. During the media previews they discovered that the raised hands of a short media rep. were nearly hacked off by a tunnel that was too short. So they had to delay the opening for a month or two until they redisigned the tunnel entrance.

Tried to fix the dark areas caused by the sun. Looks artificial but the front is looking great.

LJUHbfh.jpg

That giant primate remains gets me even more hyped for the pacing of the ride.

As we go the large scale scenic continues. Practical scenery rather than just screens. That in itself is a plus and if we see remains it tells us that within the story of the attraction our guide/our adventure does not really know about Kong. We are just exploring and come across that find as a foreshadowing. This makes sense for us to be rescued at the end with the official overview that has been teased.

Last edited:
Okay I need a DeLorean to travel to summer today!! I seriously don't think I can wait. That skeleton looks awesome along with everything else.