Hello Kitty Coming to Universal | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Hello Kitty Coming to Universal

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
first im reading this. As much as most of you probably hate this, I think it's a really good idea for the park. The public's interest in I love Lucy is pretty much nil. It's amazing that attraction stayed as long as it did. Hello Kitty will be another great place for families with little girls, something UOR is in serious lack of compared to Disney.

The store is going to make bank. I never went in there when it was Lucy, so this is no skin off my back

strangely enough its not only little girls who love hk but older woman and even some men.When you think about it its kinda like mlp without the TV show.

yeah, I know it appeals to not just little girls...men? Well, I don't know about that.

Never doubt the human race.

To quote Lego

237A9DF100000578-2848997-image-1_1416929150354.jpg

Copy and paste the text below into Google Images

Hello Kitty Tattoo Men

no thanks. There are men into My Little Pony too (Bronies). I don't doubt that it can appeal to a lot of people, just mostly females. For all the guys that are into this stuff, more power to them.

Have any of you been to the Hello Kitty/Sanrio store in the airport? This will visually look very similar. Sanrio has a very specific style guide to follow.