Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Well Purge gets a pass from last year. :lol: I don't blame them.
I definitely give them a pass after the garbage they went through, the house wasn't that bad either just kinda forgettable. Would love to see them do it with the intention of doing a purge house instead of a scurge house

:shrug: Sorry BriMan. It looked like it was new news to me.

It wasn't a jab at you. Don't take it personally. :thumbsup:

I've just seen people on Twitter, Facebook, and some other sites publish this as news and discuss the merits that the dates released back in November "don't really count" because it could have changed. Just silly to me.

I've just seen people on Twitter, Facebook, and some other sites publish this as news and discuss the merits that the dates released back in November "don't really count" because it could have changed. Just silly to me.
None taken. :thumbsup: The internet can be quite silly at times.

I'm actually glad to see that the event is going to be a little bit longer this year. The event really needs the extra weekend based off of last year's turnout.

I don't know about the rest of you all, but it feels as though the event ended a long time ago. I'm so ready for this year's event already.

Why are these dates news to people? :lol:

It's been out since November 2nd.
Yeah it seems like it took after after Universal posted that HHN video recently with the dates at the end, I guess everyone thought it was new information.

lets get on everyone's favorite topic do you think the walking dead is coming back?

i believe they are but as a scare zone

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw the start and end date to the event months ago, but opening weekend Sunday (and, to a lesser extent, confirmation Wednesdays won't begin until the traditional second week of October) seems like news.

I saw the start and end date to the event months ago, but opening weekend Sunday (and, to a lesser extent, confirmation Wednesdays won't begin until the traditional second week of October) seems like news.
This also confirms the last Monday being included in FFP, which was expected but not certain.

Starting today, you can book a vacation package that combines the daytime thrills of Universal Orlando’s two world-class theme parks – Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure – with the spine-tingling chills of Halloween Horror Nights and a stay at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.

Special Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Halloween Horror Nights Package

Starts at $209 per adult, per night, tax inclusive. Book by May 31 for travel from Sept. 16 – Oct. 31

• 3-Night On-site Hotel Accommodations
  • 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket
  • 1-Night Admission to Halloween Horror Nights (Sunday – Friday)
  • Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
  • Access to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk
  • Limited Time Offer – Receive a FREE $150 Hotel Dining Credit (per room) when you stay 3-nights at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort with Sunday – Thursday travel. Book by 5/31/2016.

Halloween Horror Nights® Packages | Universal Orlando®

Starting today, you can book a vacation package that combines the daytime thrills of Universal Orlando’s two world-class theme parks – Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure – with the spine-tingling chills of Halloween Horror Nights and a stay at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.

Special Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Halloween Horror Nights Package

Starts at $209 per adult, per night, tax inclusive. Book by May 31 for travel from Sept. 16 – Oct. 31

• 3-Night On-site Hotel Accommodations
  • 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket
  • 1-Night Admission to Halloween Horror Nights (Sunday – Friday)
  • Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
  • Access to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk
  • Limited Time Offer – Receive a FREE $150 Hotel Dining Credit (per room) when you stay 3-nights at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort with Sunday – Thursday travel. Book by 5/31/2016.

Halloween Horror Nights® Packages | Universal Orlando®

Not long enough for me, I booked 10 nights and hope to spend at least 5 of those at HHN, rest of the time pool hopping and in the parks.

So based on the few bits of info released today -

Flex pricing may be cut back or finished. The Stay & Scream is just a flat $59.

We officially have 31 days, with Opening Weekend including a Sunday finally.

UTH looks to have increased by $15 per tour, so a total of $30 increase if you wanna do both.

While the flat pricing makes things so much more simple I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't apply to the regular tickets once they go on sale.