Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 247 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lhh9mu1v6W1qafrh6.gif
Mike; You come up with some of the coolest clips....Nice work.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Mike S
How is this the first time I've seen this? This is exactly what Jurassic park needs, I wouldn't clamor for a new ride if it actually felt like I was seeing dinosaurs in exhibits. That is beyond cool. When was that added at USJ? Or has this been there forever?

Last edited:
Reactions: WAJAS and Mike S
Anyone else see that instagram video of USJ Jurassic Park with an AA Spino behind an electric fence. That would be cool to have on the side here to touch up Jurassic Park

Edit: That Creature Technology Indominus would be perfect

I cannot get over how good that Spinosaurus looks. It just came out of nowhere.. what a perfect addition to the park.

Allegedly there's thoughts of doing these kinds of paddocks in the rest of the Trike Encounter area.

That would be AMAZING

If this was Disney this would've been hyped to high heaven with reservations to boot. With Universal it's just "Surprise!!!"
No doubt. If Disney would have opened the "Hello Kitty store'"it would be in their national ads :lol:...But seriously, Universal did that significant redo of Springfield and didn't really tell anybody about it. Universal generally only pushes their big stuff......But, I guess, if you're a company like Disney that hasn't had any big stuff, you have to push the hell out of things like a Star Wars Encounters Store/M&G. :)

That’s unbelievably impressive! I’d be thrilled if Universal could somehow find a way to get experiences like that into the Jurassic Park island.
Oh my gosh....

After watching that video I was completely mesmerized by the T Rex and Indominus...why the heck hasn't Universal done something like this already? And update the River Adventure animatronics while we're at it!
Even a walk though with these Dinos would be a huge draw to the park!

After seeing some of the posts above, especially the really cool Jurassic World Exhibition and Flying Dinosaur coaster, I can't help but think that Universal is in a tough spot when trying to figure out how to expand this franchise in the Orlando parks. On the one hand, you have the existing JP land that is really great, but could use something new, or maybe even just an upgrade on the river adventure. On the other, you have a couple of factors that complicate the situation: the hugely successful Jurassic World and its impending sequels, and a third park that we know is in the works. So, what do they do? Rebrand the JP island into Jurassic World? Build Jurassic World in the third park and leave JP as is? I feel like doing that would just do more to highlight how dated some aspects of the JP island are, namely the river adventure. I think we can all safely assume that Universal wants to do something with Jurassic World in Orlando, and the videos posted above show that there are some really cool possibilities. I look forward to seeing what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.