Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I missed a rollback on Dragster by one car once. We were sitting in the brakes when you could hear everyone yell. Turned around, and sure enough, the train behind us was starting to roll backwards. I was so sad. lol
I saw dragster roll back one time. My brain didn't consider at the time (2005) the fact that brakes on both sides were a thing. I thought someone was going to die. I would have shat myself if I was on that one.

I saw dragster roll back one time. My brain didn't consider at the time (2005) the fact that brakes on both sides were a thing. I thought someone was going to die. I would have shat myself if I was on that one.

I saw one on Kingda Ka, before it broke down for the rest of the day.

That coaster was such a POS for the first few years it was open

I saw one on Kingda Ka, before it broke down for the rest of the day.

That coaster was such a POS for the first few years it was open

Was ?? last 2 times I've been there it was down all morning ,than when it did finally open it got crushed by all the FLASH passers and its still only a 1 trick pony

Cg65J5jUcAE51fD.jpg

Does anyone know what this is for?

I'd imagine it was cabling for the red lights above the cobra roll. I'm assuming this support is where this is, otherwise I'm not sure.

I'd imagine it was cabling for the red lights above the cobra roll. I'm assuming this support is where this is, otherwise I'm not sure.

I don't think they would have pulled the wire halfway up and left it until the put the rest of the conduit in. They normally install the conduit and pull the whole run of wire. I think we will see other lighting effects mounted here. maybe audio?

I don't think they would have pulled the wire halfway up and left it until the put the rest of the conduit in. They normally install the conduit and pull the whole run of wire. I think we will see other lighting effects mounted here. maybe audio?
Shame we can't see any connectors on the end of it. Cables doesn't look thick enough for lighting power. I'd go with Audio, or some kind of data, potentially DMX for lighting.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I have to say, the shiny new paint on the track and supports looks really nice. From all the views I had of Hulk this week, the track appeared to be ready to cycle.