Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Personally, I love the IP tie ins that are done post-theatrical release. So great to watch it before, enjoy in person, watch again and repeat. Makes my appreciation of them go FAR.

Hate all you want, but I'm a die-hard HHN fan who hasn't missed a year since 2001 - and I personally love the IP houses just as much as the originals. I like the 1/2 1/2 mix.

Usher reappearance was brought up earlier - I know it's a stretch from film to tv (not really) but I still REALLY want an H-R Blood N Gutz reappearence.

Unless 3 of the remaining IP rumors are wrong (Krampus, TWD, and Conjuring), I would not expect that. With Hitchcock apparently in there too, we will have 3 classic IP houses

Don't count on Hitchcock. With TWD a go, much as I'd love a "classic horror" line-up, don't think we're getting it this year.

I could totally see The Shining being one of the next "classic" houses. And I love the Silver Screams 2 rumor. As far as newer IP's: The Conjuring and American Horror Story should be houses for sure! I feel like they both would be instant hits. My list : 1. Texas Chainsaw 2. The Exorcist 3. The Shining 4. Silver Screams 2 5. The Conjuring 6. American Horror Story 7. I kind of like the Idea of this movie "Holidays" coming out. I think It would be neat throwing a twisted spin on all different holidays in a house. 8. Original Idea? 9. Original Idea?

I could totally see The Shining being one of the next "classic" houses. And I love the Silver Screams 2 rumor. As far as newer IP's: The Conjuring and American Horror Story should be houses for sure! I feel like they both would be instant hits. My list : 1. Texas Chainsaw 2. The Exorcist 3. The Shining 4. Silver Screams 2 5. The Conjuring 6. American Horror Story 7. I kind of like the Idea of this movie "Holidays" coming out. I think It would be neat throwing a twisted spin on all different holidays in a house. 8. Original Idea? 9. Original Idea?
The Shining and AHS will never happen because of their creators.

A few other Ideas I absolutely LOVE. A dream house for me would be Supernatural. That's my favorite show ever lol But a Stephen King themed house and Ash vs. Evil Dead would be great choices also.

Conjuring on the other hand is helmed by an HHN fan and I think he'd love to work with HHN again.

Was Evil Dead brought about because of Raimi or was he hands off?

I don't think the usher will be back, we probably would've heard about an icon already if so. That and the planners have proven we don't need movie themed icons anymore for movie heavy events lol. I'm so down for krampus, the movie was a blast and was totally made for HHN. I'm happy about the purge not being a house, I'm sure the election theme would be a really fun scare zone with tons of possibilities for mini shows, can anybody say debates? Whatever this year looks amazing already, just hope these great announcements don't Plummet with lame ones

I don't think the usher will be back, we probably would've heard about an icon already if so. I'm so down for krampus, the movie was a blast and was totally made for HHN. I'm happy about the purge not being a house, I'm sure the election theme would be a really fun scare zone with tons of possibilities for mini shows, can anybody say debates? Whatever this year looks amazing already, just hope these great announcements don't Plummet with lame ones

Not necessarily. HHN 23 was all Walking Dead and we didn't get that announcement til after Cabin in the Woods and Evil Dead.

Reactions: Stitch_101
As far as Krampus is concerned... Last I heard I was told it had a "95% chance" of happening. Of course this was a couple months ago, so a lot could have changed.

As far as Krampus is concerned... Last I heard I was told it had a "95% chance" of happening. Of course this was a couple months ago, so a lot could have changed.

I wonder if people are starting to get ancy that it hasn't been announced yet and are second guessing their sources. When Uni/HHN was the teasing the 2 announcements, there were a lot of "in-the-know" people hinting Krampus - and, obviously, they are now 0 for 2.

I wonder if people are starting to get ancy that it hasn't been announced yet and are second guessing their sources. When Uni/HHN was the teasing the 2 announcements, there were a lot of "in-the-know" people hinting Krampus - and, obviously, they are now 0 for 2.

HHNH's Twitters teases themselves didn't help any with their Holidayesque quips thrown in. To be honest, I never expected Krampus to be announced this early. If it does happen, I can see it being one of the last IP's announced before the full event reveal.