Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was thinking that, or, if the rumors of a Lovecraft house are true, it could be where some cultists are holding a ritual.

I agree with this either being Lovecraft related..or, something based off possibly an Urban Legend that attacks and drinks Livestock.

Either way, I am extremely curious on this Tent Location..

EDIT: From @NJBrandon

Last edited:
I agree with this either being Lovecraft related..or, something based off possibly an Urban Legend that attacks and drinks Livestock.

Either way, I am extremely curious on this Tent Location..

EDIT: From @NJBrandon

Tent or soundstage? Isn't this where Freddy versus Jason was in the twister Que line?

I would like to think cobweb is literal and about spiders. Even though I'm arachnophobic, I would love to see another creature invasion house. Those are always a blast

To be frank, with Meat being TCM and Bed being Exorcist (and the codename I can still only imply being what it is), the codenames don't appear THAT far off from what they really are. We know Cobweb is an original, and it being some sort of bug house (or even a mummy house) wouldn't be too outside the realm of possibility.

If it's spiders, I'm probably out. I went to Magic Mountain for Fright Fest in 2014. They had a house called Black Widow. It was a piece of crap like you'd expect from anything at any Fright Fest, but I was still incredibly uncomfortable the whole time.

Too be fair it was Hollywood who faked out Krampus not Orlando, I don't know what to think of this, it could be a hint, it's worth considering for the future, but I wouldn't write an article saying it's coming

With TCM, The Exorcist, and Psycho all they would need is The Omen and The Shining to round out the classic psychological horror films.

Horror, just befor the slasher films. Silence of the Lambs would also be a nice addition.

Reactions: Brervixen and Cole
Well, aside from shower scene and the final "struggle," not really. It's tense and really unnerving, but I definitely don't find it scary without a lot of creative license.
Hence, the fact the last time they did a house it was based on going "inside" Norman Bate's Mind.

Let's hope that their more cerebral take of Exorcist is better than it was of Psycho.

Reactions: Legacy