Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 318 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Re ride it to see his banana.
You've created quite the visual there...

The ride vehicles have definitely been my biggest concern. I'm worried some seats are going to get shafted in regards to view.
Having been on the 360 version at USH and knowing about the Kong AA, this has always been my biggest concern about the ride too. There's likely to be a lot of bad seats.

Reactions: Ryno27
It wouldn't surprise me if the Kong AAs head is just out of view of rider on the left for example when/if kong is on the right, especially if we have a moderate waist and up sized AA.

The canopy probably cuts off this viewing angle.

A very simple miscalculation i can see being overlooked in the design. But i can see how that would be a harder issue to alter.

Mind you this is all me guessing.

Something that needs to be kept in mind, is that it may not be as physically moving as some people are hoping out to be. But, it seems that the Facial aspect may be the best part of the AA.

Edit: Kong softs aren't likely for today.

Something that needs to be kept in mind, is that it may not be as physically moving as some people are hoping out to be. But, it seems that the Facial aspect may be the best part of the AA.

Edit: Kong softs aren't likely for today.

Do not expect softs before Friday at the earliest, and don't plan on that necessarily.

So in case anyone was wondering walls are still up. Guard tower is closed off in Camp Jurassic also no music or mist by the mess tent as of 9:06. Which I was kind hoping to hear in person for the first time

If this ride doesn't soft open for a full month before it grand opens, I'm going to be very scared of the performance of the ride system in high volumes and the negative backlash from the general public families.

So in case anyone was wondering walls are still up. Guard tower is closed off in Camp Jurassic also no music or mist by the mess tent as of 9:06. Which I was kind hoping to hear in person for the first time

As for the fog..

If this ride doesn't soft open for a full month before it grand opens, I'm going to be very scared of the performance of the ride system in high volumes and the negative backlash from the general public families.

It makes me cautious, in a way. But considering that there's a lot to this ride that's a first for Universal, I'll still be optimistic in hoping of the rides success.

I'll be up in Orlando this weekend for Jakes Beer Fest and if Kong does soft that will be an added bonus. I am excited to see the fog effects at least.

Hey guys, I'm out. Really enjoyed getting to know all of you. You've all been really nice and pleasant to talk to. Unfortunately one of the members on this site decided to take it upon himself to harrass me through private messages with personal information etc. So I have asked the admin to delete my account. Thanks again guys, have a good one and enjoy Kong!