Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 340 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If your initial reaction is negative; it wouldn't shock me.

I do have some reservations still, which can probably be resolved for when its fully seen in its glory; but most of my fears are now gone.

Not negative, but I hope there's more. I just don't want there to be the 360 part than half a kong if thats the case. What they have there looks great though.

Then again, that was an empty plot of land so anything would be great.

That AA is the most impressive AA I have ever seen in a theme park. Its only a glimpse, but the facial movements, nostrils flaring, mouth movements....... Oh how I wish they would do this for the JP dinos.
They kinda do have you ever done raptor encounter. It's not a ride but still really life like features to it.

Nice big scar around his eye.

75jUwrT.jpg

I dont think he's quite as big as 3 stories, but i could be wrong. Maybe if he stood up on his hind legs, but he doesn't.

And these videos arent made that long in advance, and yes they do cheat with the interior lighting to make it look better on camera, but having the pyro on next to that skeleton is a good indication that things are moving forward again.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mike S