Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 341 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They kinda do have you ever done raptor encounter. It's not a ride but still really life like features to it.

Eh, compared to even the USJ Raptor encounter, it's not the best in my eyes. The Raptor looks cartoony. Now if Uni bought some Raptors from the people who made Kong(the walking with dinosaurs guys) now those I would be impressed by.

Reactions: Ryno27
I'm pretty sure spoilers are only regarded as things that are not available for general public access. This was released by Universal as promotional material. So I wouldn't consider it a spoiler. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my take on it.
I know it was released by Universal, but it's a spoiler released by Universal. Some people will skip that video not to see the images, so posting a screen shot of that image is kind of a spoiler. I watched the video because I don't care about spoiler, but others might feel differently.

Was anyone else waiting for the AA to say your name and goodbye as he turned his head haha (ET)

Looks pretty good though, just enough exposure to let the forums run wild. Facial detail looks great but its the broader body movements that will lead to my true impression of the AA quality.

Holding on to Creature Tech doing their thing!

Anyone have the link to the full video w/ west and the aa glimpse? I can't find it again for the life of me! Also, is the new myth explorer vid up?

Was anyone else waiting for the AA to say your name and goodbye as he turned his head haha (ET)

Looks pretty good though, just enough exposure to let the forums run wild. Facial detail looks great but its the broader body movements that will lead to my true impression of the AA quality.

Holding on to Creature Tech doing their thing!
Nice one.

MTI4OTkzMjIyNjc1NDQ5ODY2.gif

It is insane. At first glance it looks CG. Absolutely unreal... but it IS real!!
Same. It's pretty crazy in this day in age we are so used to CGI that we assume certain things automatically are. When the MCU first introduced Spidey in Cap: Civil War trailer everyone was crying about that he was CGI, and it wasn't.

Kong looks absolutely amazing. Hopefully we get a good look at him on the ride and the vehicle doesn't pass him too fast.

Last edited: