JPRA Refurb | Inside Universal Forums

JPRA Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

JoeCamel

V.I.P. Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Had a couple of the scaffold on the rockwork at the bottom of the drop but couldn't find a way to get one of the empty track in the splash zone.

2016-02-22 09.46.50 (2).jpg

I've always gone in May or early autumn so generally just about everything on the attraction works well since that's so near the Feb./March refurb. I would guess by the end of the refurb year things are slowly breaking down and paint fading.

I've always gone in May or early autumn so generally just about everything on the attraction works well since that's so near the Feb./March refurb. I would guess by the end of the refurb year things are slowly breaking down and paint fading.

I've been on this tour at all sorts of times during the year, yet EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME we seem to get accidentally knocked off course into an area where all of the dinosaurs have gotten loose again.
Getting fed up of it now tbh, the management really need to sort this out.

I've been on this tour at all sorts of times during the year, yet EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME we seem to get accidentally knocked off course into an area where all of the dinosaurs have gotten loose again.
Great post.Pure genius. I'm still laughing. :hail:

Reactions: CTank
Life will uhh find a way.

Wasn't sure of where to post this, but it's somewhat related. OI is reporting that Universal is running a test on the Pteranodon Flyers. They're allowing all guests over 56" tall to ride during the last hour of park operation each day.......Maybe I'll finally get to experience this. Doesn't seem like much of a ride but it should have a really cool view of the park.

Rode ptedradon tonight. Way more thrilling than I though. Although Kong outside lights were off the door was open and inside fully lit and I could see the skeleton and the turn around it. Looks really cool inside and a great view of it all. If they keep letting people on late it's worth it. And after 17 years I have finally ridden all the rides at uni. Lol

Rode ptedradon tonight. Way more thrilling than I though. Although Kong outside lights were off the door was open and inside fully lit and I could see the skeleton and the turn around it. Looks really cool inside and a great view of it all. If they keep letting people on late it's worth it. And after 17 years I have finally ridden all the rides at uni. Lol

Congratulations! lol I still have ever yet to ride Pteranodon. :shrug:

Reactions: sjago13
@Mad Dog :wave:
123_Set_Ext_RaptorArena_130429_AttackV01_RS1-e1434297471732-644x400.jpg