Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sigh... Please don't confuse speculation with rumor. Just because I'm calling a house "Shall Not Be Named," that doesn't mean it's Harry Potter. It's not Harry Potter. It's something else that I have considered Shall Not Be Named.

I'm letting them swim in the discussion over there because I'm enjoying the show.

Hey! Look at that! I didn't realize you were on both boards.

You should post your full vague hints/clues over here to get these guys and gals guessing as well.

Hey! Look at that! I didn't realize you were on both boards.

You should post your full vague hints/clues over here to get these guys and gals guessing as well.
I really like the "tightness" of the discussion over here. I post stuff like that KNOWING it's going to cause a lot of garbage and incorrect speculation. That's part of my why.

If I start feeling like the discussion around here needs a firecracker thrown into it, I'll post it.

Sigh... Please don't confuse speculation with rumor. Just because I'm calling a house "Shall Not Be Named," that doesn't mean it's Harry Potter. It's not Harry Potter. It's something else that I have considered Shall Not Be Named.

I'm letting them swim in the discussion over there because I'm enjoying the show.

Shall Not Be Named=Lovecraft! Lol... Well, it makes some sense, though I'm only have serious here.

I post stuff like that KNOWING it's going to cause a lot of garbage and incorrect speculation.
Jumping to Harry Potter was a bit of a stretch even to my overactive imagination. You literally just said you didn't want to burn your source, but you're going to use a clue that would have been one of the easiest of all time. This is why I enjoy reading stuff here and there, occasionally you come across some good humor.

Expelliarmus!!!

Just wondering(because I love this idea for a house). Does anybody like the idea of a Holiday themed house? Like you go through twisted versions of Holiday rooms! Has it been done before?? Because I can see that being really neat and full of crazy ideas! :dance:

Just wondering(because I love this idea for a house). Does anybody like the idea of a Holiday themed house? Like you go through twisted versions of Holiday rooms! Has it been done before?? Because I can see that being really neat and full of crazy ideas! :dance:
2011 - HR Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror

One of my dream houses would be a Freddy Vs Jason style house with Sam (from Trick R Treat) Vs Krampus.

You could go through each holiday as they tortured their victims. Then, as they start to get in each other's way, the holidays could start clashing together. You know, snowy pumpkins, a Halloween decorated Christmas Tree, all culminating in the final battle.

Reactions: Accio Butterbeer

"PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays" was one also. I liked it mainly for the detailed sets. It really felt like you were walking through a neighborhood/house during christmas time. They had snow and christmas decorations and everything.

Reactions: SeventyOne
June 22nd-24th is the media preview event. In the past, new attractions typical open a week or 2 after. I feel they usually announce houses for HHN between the 10th and the 12th of each month so if the general consensus is that they are waiting for the opening of kong, being somewhere around early July, then we can expect more HHN news around the second week of July

Will Skull Island: Reign of Kong at Universal Orlando open in July? | Theme Parks - Home