Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 160 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Anyone else think it's going way faster than before?

It certainly looks like it to me.

That looks so smooth.

Doesn't it just. I used to struggle with hulk, found it rough and it would often give me a head ache. Would often walk by even though I loved riding it, should be a huge improvement that will leave me headache free:):):).

I will miss the roar though to me it is the signature of a great B&M.

It certainly looks like it to me.

Doesn't it just. I used to struggle with hulk, found it rough and it would often give me a head ache. Would often walk by even though I loved riding it, should be a huge improvement that will leave me headache free:):):).

Ditto on the headaches. It banged my head around.

^ It always did sound louder over there across the lagoon. I was the one who said they were filling the front parts with sand. It was always a question of how it would effect the old sound.

Reactions: Ryno27
Maybe they partially filled with sand to just dampen the sound a little, I assume that is how Busch Gardens does Kumba, which also roars but not too much.

Given how hollow the box track is, I don't think semi filling it would be an option.

Maybe all those spike we seen on the supports are for speakers?

Anyone else think it's going way faster than before?

Maybe they partially filled with sand to just dampen the sound a little, I assume that is how Busch Gardens does Kumba, which also roars but not too much.
Yeah!! This sounds like kumba now lol. But definitely less beefier than the old hulk roar. At least it's still a roar, I'm satisfied with it.

Reactions: anihilnation
Quick note...

The Over the Shoulder Restraint has "gills" in it in the area next to your head for the speakers. Aside from the headlights, I couldn't find any other sign of lighting on the vehicle.

Reactions: Ryno27