Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Frozen Ever After

Now, if we could only talk Martin (Marni) into posting on here more often than on Magic. His info is almost always good. Put that English pressure defense on. :)

I had the pleasure of meeting him, his wife and friends a couple of years back, we hung out in Epcot and watched Illuminations in the rain.

He is a really nice down to earth bloke and his knowledge and history of the parks is second to none,thoroughly enjoyed meeting up and chewing the fat with him, have tried to meet again since but our dates haven't crossed paths again, yet.

Last edited:
Was anyone able to get FP's for this yesterday when they were "available???" I logged onto the app and it wouldn't even let me pick fastpasses for ANY of the parks on June 21st. Then when I checked back later it allowed for reservations, but Frozen wasn't even on there at all. Then I logged on today and it was there, but FP's are all gone? Is it just the new MyMagic+ update or what???

Was anyone able to get FP's for this yesterday when they were "available???" I logged onto the app and it wouldn't even let me pick fastpasses for ANY of the parks on June 21st. Then when I checked back later it allowed for reservations, but Frozen wasn't even on there at all. Then I logged on today and it was there, but FP's are all gone? Is it just the new MyMagic+ update or what???
I didn't even see Frozen as an option, so I just got Soarin' 2.

That wouldn't surprise me . Meal reservations for B&B don't last but a few minutes after they're available. Frozen will be tough to get a FP and will surely have very long stand by lines. There will be lots of unhappy vacationers at Epcot.

AP holders can only do 30 days in advance, but resort guests get to do 60. So resort guests had 1 day jump on us for the 21st and today was the first day we could get them. I said before I didn't think we would be able to get them and that the reason they announced it when they did was to give resort guests first crack at fast passes. I was hoping they would announce within 30 days so AP holders would get a chance, but nope.

AP holders can only do 30 days in advance, but resort guests get to do 60. So resort guests had 1 day jump on us for the 21st and today was the first day we could get them. I said before I didn't think we would be able to get them and that the reason they announced it when they did was to give resort guests first crack at fast passes. I was hoping they would announce within 30 days so AP holders would get a chance, but nope.
Or, for the people staying off site, tough love from Disney.

In a column today, Touring Plans is saying the stand by wait for Frozen will be 40-60 minutes during the day. I'm guessing they are greatly under estimating the length of the lines. Either that or they have secret knowledge of the capacity being way way way higher than people are saying it will be. Just doesn't sound right to me. I'm sticking by my guess of a couple of hours plus wait on stand by lines.

It's not the end of the world for me, although I do enjoy the film, I mainly wanted to go so I could report and document the chaos :lol:
However, I DO NOT appreciate constantly losing my fast passes with the MyMagic Plus app only to call customer service in hopes of retrieving them to be told "we have record of you making a reservation, but there's unfortunately nothing we can do about it." --But, that is a topic for another thread :frown:

It's not the end of the world for me, although I do enjoy the film, I mainly wanted to go so I could report and document the chaos :lol:
However, I DO NOT appreciate constantly losing my fast passes with the MyMagic Plus app only to call customer service in hopes of retrieving them to be told "we have record of you making a reservation, but there's unfortunately nothing we can do about it." --But, that is a topic for another thread :frown:

I have never lost a fast pass nor has anyone else I know. Interesting that you keep losing them. Wonder why they system doesn't like you lol

If you are an AP holder, you can only pick FPs 30-days out. Yesterday was 31 days.

I have never lost a fast pass nor has anyone else I know. Interesting that you keep losing them. Wonder why they system doesn't like you lol

Because technology has it out for me :lol: Every day of yearbook class in my senior year, no matter what computer I use it always crashed at some point in that day. I swear I'm like a walking EMP or something. Tech rarely works around me. It's a miracle if I can get something to work!

So what are the final tiers with both soarin and frozen being offered?
I'm an AP so I just checked and obviously Frozen is already gone, but everything else is available.

Tier 1 looks to be Test Track, Soarin', Frozen Ever After, Living With The Land and Illuminations.

I was able to get Frozen for the 22nd at 5:55 PM.

I am shocked they left Living with the Land in the top tier. Not sure why they didn't bump that down once Frozen got put in. I also don't know why Pooh and Anna&Elsa weren't added to fast passes. Anna & Elsa being the top tier and pooh being the bottom and moving Living with the land to the bottom. There really is very few options for fast passes in the second tier. I do Spaceship Earth for the hour I plan on getting there just because depending on timing that can be as high as 30 minutes. So I know I can come in and ride it. but beyond that, there is nothing else that needs fast passes.