CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really? Complaining about steps? Wow, Welcome to the United Sloths of America. There's actually a handicap ramp next to it, or is that too long? or does it zig zag too much? It amazes me how perfect and easy life is for so many... I guess I am the unlucky one that have to deal with daily challenges and unfairness from life, what have I done to deserve this? Oh well I guess I will have to climb those stairs. Life is so unfair.

Let's tone the sass down for future posts. K?

Wow, I pass by that one elevator into my "short cut" and never noticed it. Next time she asks for ice cream from there maybe I will do that. I don't think there is any other place up there that entices me. Actually the ice cream place doesn't, but my daughter likes it.

And not to say anything, but when you have been pushing a stroller around both parks all day with a 5 year old in it because she is not feeling well herself the last thing you want to do is go pushing that stroller up a ramp. Trust me, I know hardship and dealing with with crap, but I am sure as heck not pushing my daughter up a ramp to get ice cream. Not worth it after a long day at the parks. Which is what people were saying, at the end of the evening when your tired from walking and the sun beating down on you all day, you don't really want to walk up those stairs. I think it is a pretty fair statement.

I mean, I'm fair bodied, but after 14 hours in the parks, climbing stairs is just not worth it.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Any reason why there hasn't been any retail talk? All of the retail establishments are the ones leaving and I was imagining that new retail would replace some of them.

Breadbox has very good sandwiches, they now include hot fries or tater tots with meals, and most important.....Nutella shakes....at only $5 after discount, the shake fills you up fast.

Reactions: BBL
Breadbox has very good sandwiches, they now include hot fries or tater tots with meals, and most important.....Nutella shakes....at only $5 after discount, the shake fills you up fast.
We just ate here yesterday for the first time. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the sandwiches are huge, had fresh ingredients and were extremely filling. In fact, I could have easily shared one sandwich and been full on half. The tator tots and fries were also quite good. And I agree about the Nutella shake. It's delicious and three of us were able to share one shake.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Sounds awesome. I need to try Breadbox but I honestly forget it's there. Did try the Hot Dog Hall of Fame for the first time this weekend though. Service was great, the Chicago hot dog was good. I really enjoyed it. I'll try to hit it up again next time.

Sounds awesome. I need to try Breadbox but I honestly forget it's there. Did try the Hot Dog Hall of Fame for the first time this weekend though. Service was great, the Chicago hot dog was good. I really enjoyed it. I'll try to hit it up again next time.
I've been wanting to try this, but whenever I think about it, I always opt for a place with air conditioning :lol:

Reactions: UNIrd
I've been wanting to try this, but whenever I think about it, I always opt for a place with air conditioning :lol:

This is so me usually. But it wasn't that bad this past Friday. I could actually breathe.