Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

why-is-yawning-contagious01.jpg

just saw the facade for the first time tonight
maybe the most impressive facade i ver ever seen
wow jaw dropping
Yes, it's very impressive. Photos, as the old trite saying goes, don't do it justice. This will be a very different attraction. Even though it uses lots of screens, there's so much there I'm sure we'll learn to love & be amazed by..

Reactions: STL
so apparently a friend mine went to epcot today they asked about the new frozen attraction and an employee said its gonna top reign of kong haha which tells me disney is actually worried and scared of this attraction

so apparently a friend mine went to epcot today they asked about the new frozen attraction and an employee said its gonna top reign of kong haha which tells me disney is actually worried and scared of this attraction

That friend of yours is either;

A.) Crazy as hell

or

B.) Someone that really, really, REALLY hates their job at UOR, and is more biased with Disney.

Disney Cast members are brain washed. I remember talking to one once when Diagon and Seven Dwarves were being built. He claimed SD was going to be better than Gringotts. I laughed.

There's also just a ton of them that don't know and/or don't care about the industry at large so will just say their offerings are the best. With a pool of about 70k employees there are plenty for whom it is just a boring job, no different from working at a fast food place or every day office building to them. I know of several that are lucky to remember that Iger is the CEO, or know that there was more than Walt in the Disney family.

EDIT: Back on Kong...hope to get to watch a few trucks cycle tomorrow if I end up at the park.