Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 396 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They are young and zealous cult members that think they have a big secret. Just watch one of the MK parades. They are so proud of their place in the world; spunky and sparkling as a mormon.
Most of them are on the College Program. Having done it and already being slightly jaded towards Disney, I still found myself getting into the parade. It helps pass the time on the job :lol:

Talked to Brian, we'll start handing out one day bans to people who continuously take the conversation off the rails.
Part of the beauty of OU is the homeliness, going off topic and then back on, it is how often get to know one another better. Granted, this thread has been a little odd the last month, but a lot of the off topicness shows a passion for Kong.

Side note: I see no indication that things are going to change anytime soon at Kong. Maybe they'll surprise us, but right now they've not taken the anticipated steps to umm.. Staff.. For a soft opening.