Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 447 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anybody at IOA yet? I'll probably be there after lunch, unless there's activity prior. As far as I can tell the storm ain't gonna be so bad for Orlando today.

Remains to be seen how durable the skulls are. They look amazing, but they are going to get a lot of handling. Hopefully we don't have another goblin portrait situation.

@Teebin Horticultural question: What is this flowering vine they have on the outer wall?

Poison Ivy for the kiddies to play with, before they're scared by KONG. :shh:

Last edited:

Hear that rumbling sound? That's the audio for most of the temple. That's the last room before you board, the case is a few yards from glasses distribution. It picks up radio chatter again in that room - and apparently the outside queue has it too - but before that for the bulk of the temple it's just that rumbling and wind noise.

I think having music in the temple aside from the chanting in the witch scene needs to be considered.

Reactions: Ryno27
Goodness, I just sent the most potentially offensive PM. I kinda sorta believe it will be understood if not frowned upon.

Mercy! I got it, now please stop sending me topless pictures of yourself :yikes:

As far as Kong goes, I'll have to enjoy it vicariously through those that experience here for awhile. I probably won't be able to get down until early next year at the earliest, which at that point I'd probably just wait until Avatar opens up as well.