Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 464 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They should have the AA turn around and imitate an evil robocop voice (forgot what they called them, the big bad robot robocop had to fight), pick up a gatling gun from the seat next to his, point it at the guilty party: I want you to sit down, you have 5 seconds to comply :)
I was just about to post something similar. Great minds think alike. :)

Reactions: Mike S
Second time I have seen the passholder version of an item be less interesting than the regular versions. If they are going to make a passholder version of an item it should be something special.

I must agree!. Universal merchandising is really dropping the ball. Are any of them fans of Universal Parks??? You wouldn't know it by the products. They SUCK!

It's strange that they haven't seemed to learn from Potter and Simpsons how much people love in-universe merchandise. Where's an Eighth Wonder Expedition shirt with a giant ape in negative space or something?

I would love an expedition shirt. Hats would be awesome. Those jungle style hats? My husband likes the ones that cover the back of his neck it would be a great gift to bring back for him from our girls trip.

Is it bugging anyone else that the LED strips in the eyes of the "statue" haven't been covered up like the right side.
27552723025_52182536f3_k.jpg

27518578626_ac6482c214_z.jpg

(screenshots from ViewFromTheCheapSeats on Youtube)

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything about how team member previews went tonight I've been hearing it was certainly better than the last couple nights

Reactions: Ryno27