Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 487 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The cycle times of the trucks seemed pretty slow to me yesterday. There's some sort of issue with the doors. They asked us not to exit once the doors opened. Then after the doors opened they waited a bit and then walked up to the doors with sticks to stop them from swinging. This whole thing took enough time that it seemed to be slowing the whole process quite a bit. I think this could be the reason for the long wait times.

Reactions: Ryno27
This is a couple pages late, so I apologize, but I just had to say: Kongfrontation was (and still is) one of the crown jewels of Universal’s theme park history. The sense of dread that built throughout the queue, the incredibly detailed city street sets, the massive AAs, the coolest photo-op on property… It was a masterpiece. I felt I had to come to its defense!

Anyway, we now resume our regularly scheduled programming! And for what it's worth, and sight unseen, Reign of Kong sounds like a very fine heir to the throne of the King.

Last edited:
Good to see so many decent ride comments popping up. Very promising. Heh, guys and gals, we need more complete ride & queue reviews on the Kong Review thread. Nothing says it better than a review from someone who has experienced it once or more times. Positive, neutral or negative, let your experience be heard. :thumbsup:

Not sure if I am recalling correctly, but back when folks were sharing early info about rein of Kong, I thought folks were mentioning a scene after the ride, for some reason I thought something was going to happening in exit walkway or something.

Anyone know if I am recalling correctly? If so, is it just that the Kong AA is towards the end or something and that is the surprise that folks might not be expecting?

Reactions: Ryno27
Something weird with that, couldn't turn off the underscore and italics.

When I got into the real queueitwas moving briskly, the trucks they are running seem more than enough to eat the line and if they add more it will be a walk on.

The 3d is better than anything I have seen and the action seems to flow for me. I will do it again next week if I can and try for the right side but the left was very good. Said 60 mins when I left and the overflow was full so they are up to speed.

If this is in the wrong place please move it