Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just moved to Tampa from Texas and have been twice before... Not very excited to check out Howl o Scream but very much looking forward to making HHN an annual tradition now that I live in Florida.

After combing through the info I'm even more excited for the event and trip!

I would be thrilled if American Horror Story came to town! "Shall not be named" being suggested as AHS... Ralph Fiennes who plays Voldemort who "shall not be named" is the brother of Joseph Fiennes who stars in AHS season 2 Asylum.. Seems like a logical link clue to me.

We better get Krampus! It's, by far, my most anticipated house ever. Both twitter accounts teased Krampus sounding lines before announcing Exorcist and then played it off like they tricked us. Hollywood's was something along the lines of "If you have been good little boys and girls, you might get an announcement you have been asking for". I think they know how anticipated Krampus is and is holding it back. As I was watching the movie all I could think about was how awesome a house based on this movie could be.

I think a Krampus house would get me to go this year. I enjoyed the movie and when I saw the Jack in The Box puppet, I was thinking Universal had to incorporate it into this year's event. It would work as this year's comedic house.

Reactions: anihilnation
What critical said, it's more like a local haunt, a very very good local haunt! Defo more intense and scary than HHN.I LOVED the no conga line... in fact, in the 3D clown house it was just me & my fella! Amazing.

Reactions: ScottMarkD
Does anyone think that the event will be toned down this year due to the tragic events over the weekend? They toned a lot of things down in 2001 after 9/11, will this year be the same? I would think at the very least they would want to steer clear of any use of guns or shooting, etc.

Does anyone think that the event will be toned down this year due to the tragic events over the weekend? They toned a lot of things down in 2001 after 9/11, will this year be the same? I would think at the very least they would want to steer clear of any use of guns or shooting, etc.

I doubt it. Like someone (Legacy?) said over on Horror Night Nightmares, even if they do, it's not like we'll notice.

personally I thought the best house at hhn25 was Body Collectors in terms of horror quality. But the Alice house was by far the most entertaining. And it was great to experience the 25 years of horror house.

I doubt there will be any changes but I am sure Bill and Ted will have something to say about it.

I doubt there will be any changes but I am sure Bill and Ted will have something to say about it.
I don't really see a good way to incorporate this into B&T. Not saying they won't find a way to make a nice tribute, I'm just not seeing how.

There's also a good amount of time to pass between now and then which will help as far as any houses seeming insensitive.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I imagine any gun scene might be cut potentially, thinking of the 'Purge' or 'Insidious' scene from last year...I know Texas Chainsaw has a gun scene...I guess we'll see

No, HHN 11 happened weeks after 9/11 and the magnitude of that attack was much larger. By the time horror nights rolls around people won't be bothered by it

I also don't see anything major changing. Even if it does, its not something we would know about anyway. I could see guns getting cut from the streets though (if any were planned to begin with). They can still do Purge in the streets without guns if they still with the IP.

I also highly doubt B & T will say anything. They won't want to put a damper on things and bring up old wounds. You have to remember Universal unfortunately lost TWO Team Members Sunday morning. I don't think anybody wants to be reminded of that fact 5-6 times a night for 31 nights months later.

Reactions: SeventyOne