Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Islands of Adventure Entrance Music (Ocean Trader Market) Has Changed?

Jan 10, 2011
Orlando, Florida
Alright so call me crazy, but the for the past few months I've noticed a different version of Ocean Trader Market at the entrance to Islands of Adventure. Here's the link to how Ocean Trader Market sounded like from 1999 to possibly early to mid 2015:

I've listened to Ocean Traders Market over a hundred times while studying. I don't have a link to how it sounds like now. The difference in tone is rather subtle. Not sure if anyone has noticed it. I would only expect a select few to even realize the tone has changed. It's more echo-y now, if that makes sense?
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? And does anyone know where I could find good quality recent audio for a comparison?

^ I will have to hear the current to comment. Perhaps the acoustics have changed? But it was never nostalgic, but as if an adventure. A silly thing to say, but it is true.

Last edited:
It's such a brilliant piece of music. When I get close to my trip, I'll play that exact video you posted in my car to get hyped. But nothing beats being there and hearing it

You know a song is really well composed when it's played on a loop literally all day everyday and never gets grading or obnoxious. I seriously love the IOA score so much, best in any theme park IMO. Just wish I could get my hands on the marvel island loops that aren't on the soundtrack. Those guitar solos are seriously amazing

You know a song is really well composed when it's played on a loop literally all day everyday and never gets grading or obnoxious. I seriously love the IOA score so much, best in any theme park IMO. Just wish I could get my hands on the marvel island loops that aren't on the soundtrack. Those guitar solos are seriously amazing

I've been dying for the Marvel Island Loop for years. I was hoping that UORadio guy would get it eventually. He did a great job capturing the loops around the park. As a matter of fact, and I could be wrong, I think he may have posted here years back and was taking requests.

I've been dying for the Marvel Island Loop for years. I was hoping that UORadio guy would get it eventually. He did a great job capturing the loops around the park. As a matter of fact, and I could be wrong, I think he may have posted here years back and was taking requests.
I know!!! He's done some amazing loops. If anybody can help us get ahold of it, please hook some brothers up lol

Speaking of the IOA soundtrack, I've been meaning to ask. Do they still sell that anywhere? I'd LOVE to get my hands on it.

UORadio was indeed on here years ago, but hasn't been around in a while.

Speaking of the IOA soundtrack, I've been meaning to ask. Do they still sell that anywhere? I'd LOVE to get my hands on it.

Last time I saw it listed on Amazon Marketplace, it was priced at £299 :lmao: I'm pretty sure it must still be kicking around online somewhere though.

I believe they mix and match at Marvel...I've heard Pendulum, Propellerheads and KMFDM in the Island...which of course aren't original

I found a rip of the soundtrack earlier and have been listening to it a lot... it's SO good. Do any other theme parks have soundtracks like this? If there's one other I wouldn't mind having, it'd probably be Epcot's.

I believe they mix and match at Marvel...I've heard Pendulum, Propellerheads and KMFDM in the Island...which of course aren't original
Do you know witch songs in particular? I've heard some horrible music when the heroes come out that cracks me up and I've been looking for it since. The instrumental rock tracks get me everytime. Could just sit there and listen to that music forever

For those who have joined more recently and may not be aware, we've had two pretty large threads dedicated to discussing / finding IoA music in the past:

IoA Soundtrack | Orlando United Forums

Music... yet again... | Orlando United Forums

Some of what was found or listed amongst the discussion may now be pointing to dead links, but I think a lot will still be around. Either way, it's an interesting topic so worth reading (and may potentially save this thread becoming a third general music one).

Do you know witch songs in particular? I've heard some horrible music when the heroes come out that cracks me up and I've been looking for it since. The instrumental rock tracks get me everytime. Could just sit there and listen to that music forever
I have a list somewhere of all the non original Marvel tracks..I will find it for you