Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 522 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I had a dream. :)....Maybe it was someone else, but I recall talk of things happening on the roof of the vehicle.

Yeah, I mentioned something along those lines as a guess in response to Teebin's teasing. Thought with the 360 it would make sense to have it carry over.

I am wondering about the screens for the transition to the AA. I thought they were working on my first ride but it was sensory overload and I didn't know where to focus. My second ride they were not working so I guess I just have to catch the good weather Monday and Tuesday and ride a few more times to see what I can see.

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
Rode Kong tonight and minus one 5 minute delay in the 90 minutes I waited it was totally smooth! Spotted 2-3 scareactors in the line and as far as I'm aware nothing was missing from the ride itself - I was sitting in the front too and didn't think that the driver AA looked as bad as people have described, although maybe that's because my expectations for it were low. But definitely a great ride! Hopefully more info on grand opening soon.

Rode Kong tonight and minus one 5 minute delay in the 90 minutes I waited it was totally smooth! Spotted 2-3 scareactors in the line and as far as I'm aware nothing was missing from the ride itself - I was sitting in the front too and didn't think that the driver AA looked as bad as people have described, although maybe that's because my expectations for it were low. But definitely a great ride! Hopefully more info on grand opening soon.

Welcome to the site. You were born in 1997? Yeeesh, I feel like a valuable antique! Mercy!

Yes! I plan on trying to ride again once the rain slows a bit (at Thunder Falls atm). Though I will agree with others that feel it's a bit short, it's still fun - a nice addition to IOA. Love all the splatters - the blood, guts, and dino spit! :D
I rode without the outdoor portion too. It seemed way too short, but I can't wait to ride like how it's supposed to be!

Reactions: meech
Welcome to the Force, Orlando United Forums.

I'm here at IOA today, anyone know if it will have soft opening today? Or what's a good time to hang around that area to see if they will have one? I'm a newbie so any info will be helpful

I'm here at IOA today, anyone know if it will have soft opening today? Or what's a good time to hang around that area to see if they will have one? I'm a newbie so any info will be helpful
They said later tonight polly sometime between 6-8. I'll be back there later to check it out again and see if I can get an at night ride in.

Reactions: jsburas123
So a small item I noticed that just irks me the wrong way.

I hate that the graphic of the attraction on the new park map shows roads and exposed outside track beyond the great wall.

To me that is such a trolling of "hey check out this adventure through the forest and practical effects, AKKS style" Not dark rooms with screens.

False advertising UC :fist:

So a small item I noticed that just irks me the wrong way.

I hate that the graphic of the attraction on the new park map shows roads and exposed outside track beyond the great wall.

To me that is such a trolling of "hey check out this adventure through the forest and practical effects, AKKS style" Not dark rooms with screens.

False advertising UC :fist:

How does UC have any control in marketing or park map illustrations?

Reactions: Mike S