Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 227 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I always wear my glasses on the coasters, never once been told to take them off. They aren't sunglasses, so that may have something to do with it (although i dont see why, both are just sitting on your ears).

Rode it twice during the Team Member preview. I was getting in line as soon as the flood gates of regular guests opened up. The launch effect is awesome and the soundtrack is hands down the best part. For the remainder of the preview TMs were allowed Express and regular guests were going in regular standby.

The new lockers are also great! You don't need to remember your locker number, you just scan your ticket and it pops right open. Only problem is the bag sized lockers because there are not enough. When they opened it up to regular guests, the bag lockers were already all full and when I took my bag out it opened up one locker.

I always wear my glasses on the coasters, never once been told to take them off. They aren't sunglasses, so that may have something to do with it (although i dont see why, both are just sitting on your ears).

That is even more odd, all prescription glasses have metal rods in them. Then there are the metal framed glasses. Hmm.

Reactions: Frogki
Just off, 90 minute wait posted, waited around 70. Everything about this attraction is plussed now. Brings it in line with some of the other world class attractions at the resort. Locker system works well with my AP and you're good taking lanyards on so no chance of losing ticket on ride.

Bonus: seen Briman and hate up ahead of us in line.

I always take my glasses off for fear of losing them. That's no issue for me. both my glasses and sunglasses are prescription so I'd be screwed either way if I lost them.

I wonder about the lockers though: since you scan your ticket, what happens with the people who bought mobile tickets through the app? Obviously you aren't supposed to take your phone with you on the ride...so how do they get to open the locker after the ride?

Do they actually tell people to locker their glasses? Has anyone seen that happen?

I am sure photophobic, and can't be out on overcast days without my sunglasses. I got those old lady strings for my sunglasses last year. They never even asked me to locker my sunglasses. I had daughter old lady string her prescription glasses, they darken in sun so do double duty as sunglasses.