Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just couldn't get past the first season. Am I missing something? Because everyone seems really excited over this being a house this year.

Every season is different though. Season 2 was scary and intriguing as crap while Season 3 was Charmed meets Mean Girls and Skelton Key. Then Season 4 was a circus based soap with amazing cinematics and season 5 not scary but very interesting.

The thing is no one knows what to expect if it is a house is based off past seasons or a total twist which would be the house trying into this current season which they are being so secretive about as well.

Reactions: Cameron
AHS seasons 1 & 2 by far the only creepy seasons. Coven had a great concept but was completely the opposite of what I expected (not in a good way). Freakshow turned into a musical with the only watchable scenes coming from Danny and the killer clown! Hotel seemed promising but had way too many subplots that were rushed at times and half-assed. They need to get back to the basics of "horror." My hopes is that this new season will return to the same feeling 1 and 2 gave me. I'm not getting my hopes up, still looking forward to seeing the execution of the house tho