Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

We know SS's 24 and 21 will be used (SS24 for GhostTown and presumably TWD; and SS21 for AHS and The Repositiory). We also know that The Exorcist will be used at one of the SS's; although I could guess that it could be at SS22 but that's probably something for @Legacy to state.
AHS/Repository are in SS19 actually; Legacy said that the other day

Just noticed most anticipated houses thread got deleted. I know AHS hasn't been officially announced but that's super silly. I love when I create a HHN thread, Brian deletes it and remakes it a few days later. Happened the last 2 years.

Anyways. I noticed some people have The Walking Dead over American Horror Story for most anticipated. Why? Who hurt you?

Just noticed most anticipated houses thread got deleted. I know AHS hasn't been officially announced but that's super silly. I love when I create a HHN thread, Brian deletes it and remakes it a few days later. Happened the last 2 years.

Anyways. I noticed some people have The Walking Dead over American Horror Story for most anticipated. Why? Who hurt you?

That's been the way it's been since HHN 18. Most Anticipated doesn't go up until the house line-up is officially announced. Sorry.

I've gone 14,15,19-25 and I would say 15,21, and 25 are the 3 that stand out the most.

I'd personally rank it 25, 15, 21, 24, 20, 14, 19, 23, 22

Wow, well I only really remember 24 and 25. Just wanted to get an idea of how good last year's was compared to the rest. I'm glad I got to experience it.

Best years?
1. 13
2. 18
3. 12
4. 25
5. 19

Worst
Pretty much 20-23 I call the HHN dark ages.

That's been the way it's been since HHN 18. Most Anticipated doesn't go up until the house line-up is officially announced. Sorry.
I figured, doesn't make it any less silly. The last two years they were already announced and I did most anticipated house and scarezone. You deleted it and re-made them a day later. I was like :saywhat:

"Largest selection of HHN merchandise". Can't wait to see what new offerings they have. As long as they have a Chance vinyl and hoodie to go with the Jack ones I got last year, I'll be happy.

In a strange way; I am curious if it's just as successful as it was last year, could they keep it open as a year-round store? I think that wouldn't be impossible, although; it would matter if that Christmas store is still open as is.

In a strange way; I am curious if it's just as successful as it was last year, could they keep it open as a year-round store? I think that wouldn't be impossible, although; it would matter if that Christmas store is still open as is.

I am sure it will be successful, last year I was in on first day of AP sales after the TM preview and watched several people load $250 into their bags. All I wanted was a tee and got the chucky that was pulled then renewed after the squable was settled.

They will do land office biz there and if they do the garage sale again I will be there also.

Best years?
1. 13
2. 18
3. 12
4. 25
5. 19

Worst
Pretty much 20-23 I call the HHN dark ages.

I figured, doesn't make it any less silly. The last two years they were already announced and I did most anticipated house and scarezone. You deleted it and re-made them a day later. I was like :saywhat:

Prob cuz polls weren't attached to it or something. Either way, reason for it is because things can happen. ( Remember Scream was a lock until last minute. )

Also, we have a thread for Top years.

Rate Your Favorite Horror Night Years | Orlando United Forums

I think the challenge to a year round store is that so many of the items are themed just to the current year.

The question then is, at what point do you clearance out (and stop producing) last year's goods, and switch to the next round.

You also loose the immediacy and need to purchase if you switch from a pop-up to full-time.

I think the challenge to a year round store is that so many of the items are themed just to the current year.

The question then is, at what point do you clearance out (and stop producing) last year's goods, and switch to the next round.

You also loose the immediacy and need to purchase if you switch from a pop-up to full-time.
That's an interesting point. I don't really pay close attention, but how do they handle this aspect in the two year round Christmas stores?

The garage sale is used to clear out any left over merch. They do land office biz there with 50 - 90 % off regular prices.
A lot of it ends up on fleabay, I got two jack hoodies for $25 this summer.

Can't wait for an even bigger merch store. Was in love with the one in aftermath. Basically a little museum filled with some amazing props. really hope that's a returning factor with this one. Would love to see more cool things

This time of year you peeps go all HHN on me and it drives me nuts! I know the peoples creating this stuff and they are good friends. I get to see artwork before it is built, but I begged to not be told anything two years ago. The good news is that I still get to peek at the art even though I don't have clue what it is for. It is a real turn on knowing a few of UC's designers........... and other persons. ;)