Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I went back and looked at my photos from the last day last year. Shirts were $11.99, mugs, $7.99, Tervis $12.99, lanyard $5.99 and the light up fleece was $33.99. That's all I took photos of but should give an idea of pricing. Also worth mentioning if I remember correctly the garage sale prices were 70% off the already marked down prices.

So FYI new info on chance scare zone. It's in her scare zone thread. Seems very interesting to me. If this is indeed Erin portraying this chance. I can't believe they would put her so close to general public. And oh what a cluster this is going to cause. If this was the plan sense the beginning why would they not put this in Hollywood. Should be interesting

Reactions: Lucky Planet
It's a sale of surplus merchandise held in the employee parking garage. It's open first to TM's then they open to AP holders then to the public.

Usually early December if I recall correctly, but may have been late November; I know I posted in a thread somewhere here about it last year. Picked up some HHN playing cards for around $1 - $2. Had tons of the Funko rip-off Jack figures and pins for just a couple bucks as well. Very cheap t-shirts from all over the park if you happen to wear a size small.

Also Jimmy Buffet CDs. Not popular ones, albums with songs I've never heard, even as a fan. And the pitchers to his margarita machines (not the machines themselves--heard they sold out immediately--just extra plastic pitchers).

Reactions: JoeCamel
I never knew another haunt company already did a Krampus haunted house, :shock:
maybe that was common knowledge but i never knew. I found a video, Spoilers I guess? (we might have some similar costumes and effects)

video here:

Last edited:
maybe that was common knowledge but i never knew. Spoilers I guess? (we might have some similar costumes and effects)

Wow, it looked pretty good too. From looking up some other stuff online and from that video it looks like they had a pretty close working relationship with the studio, the even apparently were able to use actual costumes from the movie.

Reactions: snayberry
maybe that was common knowledge but i never knew. I found a video, Spoilers I guess? (we might have some similar costumes and effects)

video here:

That house looks awesome! I am really excited that HHN is doing this. I have high hopes that it will be one of my top three houses this year.

PUBLIX STANDEE INCOMING (spoilered for length)
hFBjcVd.jpg
giphy.gif

Reactions: Joel and hishedale