New Seasonal Pass Option | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

New Seasonal Pass Option

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now of course value is totally subjective in this case, and this analysis is totally objective. Nonetheless, these numbers are remarkably close. Almost like they both know what they're doing? :shrug:
Nice work! It's great to see it itemized out like that. As I suspected MK makes up for the other 3 parks low numbers and Universal's parks are fairly evenly balanced.

Reactions: Mike S
Nice work! It's great to see it itemized out like that. As I suspected MK makes up for the other 3 parks low numbers and Universal's parks are fairly evenly balanced.
I'll take evenly balanced parks over the situation WDW is in. I hope Universal has that kind of thing in mind for the third park.

Reactions: s8film40

Thanks! Yeah MK is still crazy busy compared to all the other parks. I think some of the upcoming projects will help fill out USF, despite how horrible F&F will be. IOA is big enough to be a MK-type park, but some of the areas just feel a bit dead. I think they can still do a lot with that park, despite the limited real estate.

Reactions: s8film40 and Mike S
Thanks! Yeah MK is still crazy busy compared to all the other parks. I think some of the upcoming projects will help fill out USF, despite how horrible F&F will be. IOA is big enough to be a MK-type park, but some of the areas just feel a bit dead. I think they can still do a lot with that park, despite the limited real estate.
I really more so than any of the other resorts think of Universal parks as one big park. With the addition of HE and their close proximity. The thought of what park a ride is in doesn't usually interfere with what I want to do next. Disneyland is a close 2nd in this regard as well.

I really more so than any of the other resorts think of Universal parks as one big park. With the addition of HE and their close proximity. The thought of what park a ride is in doesn't usually interfere with what I want to do next. Disneyland is a close 2nd in this regard as well.
Yes, I strongly agree. Before HE, even though both parks are adjacent to each other, I rarely park hopped. Since HE, there's rarely a day that I don't park hop. I really look at it, and tour, like it's one giant park. HE has changed my entire Universal theme park experience for the better. Heck, we often go back & forth a few times. And I love the HE experience. Can't get enough of it.

The new Wizarding World early entry benefit for preferred pass holders has more blackout dates than you might think. It not only includes all the major holidays but also almost every holiday weekend and even some busy Saturdays. You definitely want to check the website before assuming you can go an hour early. Here is the link:

Blockout Dates

Last edited:
The new Wizarding World early entry benefit for preferred and Premier pass holders has more blackout dates than you might think. It not only includes all the major holidays but also almost every holiday weekend and even some busy Saturdays. You definitely want to check the website before assuming you can go an hour early. Here is the link:

Blockout Dates
Premier has no blackouts.

That doesn't change the fact that the garages were built for a time where they were just expecting to handle traffic flow for 2 parks. I believe garage capacity is 18K-19K.
That's something that will need to be addressed eventually though. As the parks continue to grow, more people pour in.

Is it still possible for them to add additional floors to the garages?

That's something that will need to be addressed eventually though. As the parks continue to grow, more people pour in.

Is it still possible for them to add additional floors to the garages?
It really looks like the garages were built with that in mind, especially the shorter one.

So my Premier AP expired on 8/16 and I went to the parks to downgrade it to a Preferred pass today. The total renewal price with tax came to $239. That's over $130 off the new price of the same FL resident preferred AP. If you're on the fence about renewing, it certainly seems to still be worth it since they haven't yet raised the renewal rates.

Reactions: MrRoamer and Mike S
So my Premier AP expired on 8/16 and I went to the parks to downgrade it to a Preferred pass today. The total renewal price with tax came to $239. That's over $130 off the new price of the same FL resident preferred AP. If you're on the fence about renewing, it certainly seems to still be worth it since they haven't yet raised the renewal rates.

Preferred has always been a great value. I found it wild that I could prance all over the property for virtually nothing, considering how often I pranced.

Well I guess the originally cheap rate of renewal was just so existing passholders weren't caught by surprise. I hope it isn't as bad of an increase as I think it is going to be.

New renewal prices are out. Here are the non-FL prices (which would include me). Ours went up $48. I wonder if VB will be included?

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-1_8-23-23.png
    upload_2016-12-1_8-23-23.png
    98 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Teebin