Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

If they make this change then I guess they didn't hit the sales numbers during the hold. They need to be able to put the bar tents in there. Don't know why they couldn't extend the hold to the middle of the bridge so you get the extra restrooms and the food/bar tent.
Yeah that's where the DA hold area essentially ended up anyway once that area of the park was cleared. They probably figured they would keep everyone there rather then waiting for it to clear and then moving them over.

My guess is they'll set up the ticket scanners at the entrance to the theater waiting area. Everyone will wait inside like you would for a show then once the area's clears they'll open it up to the bridge.

Not having DA open as a holding area really sucks! I would go in there around 4:45 and eat an early dinner at Leaky in the nice AC. Of course it was always a kind of confusing mess having to get a wristband and stuff. I can see why they would want to do away with it but I just wish they would give us a better location. I also really wish they would keep the train running until IoA closes so guests with HHN tickets could board the train in IoA and ride it over to get into the event.

I also really wish they would keep the train running until IoA closes so guests with HHN tickets could board the train in IoA and ride it over to get into the event.
You know I understood why they couldn't do this, but maybe if the security set up is different this year it could be possible.

New to forum.

I haven't been to Halloween Horrors since number 16 but I was wondering is there a Chance :D for Photo with Chance outside of Scare actor dining?

It's not going to happen. If Disney had to change Princess Jasmines costume because of disgusting (sober) pigs getting out of line, there is no way they would have Chance in an area were a bunch of drunk people can touch her. Heck, they had to remove Carrie from the scarezone last year because of this very reason! Not to mention the fact that this is HHN, not Mickey's Not So Scary. If you want a photo-op event, head down the street. It's no fun for anybody (actors or other guests) to see flashing camera lights going off all the time. At least Universal offers the Dining event now for people that MUST have pictures with the actors and hopefully the $50 upgrade keeps the pigs away so Chance is safe to roam the restaurant.

It's not going to happen. If Disney had to change Princess Jasmines costume because of disgusting (sober) pigs getting out of line, there is no way they would have Chance in an area were a bunch of drunk people can touch her. Heck, they had to remove Carrie from the scarezone last year because of this very reason! Not to mention the fact that this is HHN, not Mickey's Not So Scary. If you want a photo-op event, head down the street. It's no fun for anybody (actors or other guests) to see flashing camera lights going off all the time. At least Universal offers the Dining event now for people that MUST have pictures with the actors and hopefully the $50 upgrade keeps the pigs away so Chance is safe to roam the restaurant.

Personally, for those that desperately want to have photos with Chance; you should be looking at something potentially like what happened last year, with The Last Laugh but more different for this year..

Personally, for those that desperately want to have photos with Chance; you should be looking at something potentially like what happened last year, with The Last Laugh but more different for this year..
Yeah there will probably be something like that again. Additionally this was being discussed in the Scareactor Dining thread, so far the Scareactor dining seem to be the only definite way to get a photo with Chance. There is also this non HHN option:

Interesting..
Yeah I would say if they do something like the last laugh again it will be at the end and hard to get into. I think Scareactor dining and that convention are the safe bets for photos, you never know what will happen with those media events.

That's not the reason they changed Jasmine's costume.

It's no different than having other female characters on the street. If they had Chance on the street I think it'd be a mob scene the whole night.