Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Yesterday I went with friends only going once and we had to wait out front. We did each house once, did gringotts, saw bill and ted, and took an hour break and still was able to leave at 12.30. So yeah last night was very reasonable. Longest line we waited in was AHS at about 45 mins with a posted 75.

Yesterday I went with friends only going once and we had to wait out front. We did each house once, did gringotts, saw bill and ted, and took an hour break and still was able to leave at 12.30. So yeah last night was very reasonable. Longest line we waited in was AHS at about 45 mins with a posted 75.
Sundays and Thursdays are the best nights to go for sure

One other thing of note from Saturday. We did S&S at Finns for Exorcist and when we exited they held us until after the front gates opened for us to go to AHS. Their reasoning is that Hello Kitty gets exclusive access but when AHS exits they can go into Exorcist but Exorcist can't go to AHS... Not the biggest issue but kind of hypocritical.

How were crowds last night? From what the app is showing, wait times seem fairly reasonable for everything. For those actually at the event, have you been using the app and is it at all accurate?

I don't use the APP, but I would call last night very slow (for HHN). I'm not sure I have been on a night as slow as last night before...creepy thing (to me) was that the BGM shut off around 10:30 for around 15 minutes or so...it was just an odd feeling walking around a theme park w/o any BGM.

One other thing of note from Saturday. We did S&S at Finns for Exorcist and when we exited they held us until after the front gates opened for us to go to AHS. Their reasoning is that Hello Kitty gets exclusive access but when AHS exits they can go into Exorcist but Exorcist can't go to AHS... Not the biggest issue but kind of hypocritical.
I'd assume there's some good logistical reason for that. Opposing pedestrian traffic flow or something

I'd assume there's some good logistical reason for that. Opposing pedestrian traffic flow or something
Since they are actively trying to discourage people from using Hello Kitty S&S you would think it would be the reverse of this.

Yesterday I was 6th in line at the S&S at Lucy and there was much talk between team members, managers and some guests about how bad the line is becoming in that area. On only the second weekend the line extended back to near Duff Gardens before tickets were even begun to be scanned. They seem very concerned as to how long the line will become moving forward.

Yesterday I was 6th in line at the S&S at Lucy and there was much talk between team members, managers and some guests about how bad the line is becoming in that area. On only the second weekend the line extended back to near Duff Gardens before tickets were even begun to be scanned. They seem very concerned as to how long the line will become moving forward.

Maybe these two things are connected, like they are holding back those who waited at Finn's because everyone in the Hello Kitty area was not into the AHS queue line yet?

Also, when you say they held you from getting to AHS until the front gates opened, where did they hold you (as in, were you closer to the house entrance than the front gate people)?

Maybe these two things are connected, like they are holding back those who waited at Finn's because everyone in the Hello Kitty area was not into the AHS queue line yet?
Typically everyone from the holding area makes into the soundstage queue fairly quick.

Also, when you say they held you from getting to AHS until the front gates opened, where did they hold you (as in, were you closer to the house entrance than the front gate people)?

We did Scaractor Dinning on Friday. When we left the restaurant, they had the rope they used to walk folks from Finn's to Exorcist being held by employees so basically, we could only do Exorcist coming from that direction. I assume that is what is being talked about.

They are going to have to set up a queue inside the holding area. It's the only way to maintain order and flow.

So then we will have to queue up down Hollywood, in order to queue up in the holding area, in order to enter the Despicable Me queue, in order to enter the AHS queue...talk about a living Mobius strip....:doh:

So then we will have to queue up down Hollywood, in order to queue up in the holding area, in order to enter the Despicable Me queue, in order to enter the AHS queue...talk about a living Mobius strip....:doh:

I know :lol: but it's better than them releasing the cattle and force it to bottleneck into that small entrance. We waited long trying to get into the line than actually waiting in the line last night.