Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 182 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just a comment on Lucy S/S.

The line was long, but I found that if you were there by 4:30 you'd have a fine spot.

What was hilarious was that the second night we lined up, the people would just line up in the Krampus queue, and then down the street towards T2.

We had a TM come out early once we lined up to say "If you think you're in line for S/S, you're not. This lineup is Krampus' queue and we'll need you to line up on the street."

No one moved, people slowly filed into the queue and then politely moved into the S/S holding area once the time came. It was a stupid announcement from the TM who came off in a smug manner, and he was completely wrong - this is where people line up for this holding area, and it keeps the line from extending too long.

Last Sunday I did S&S @Kitty for AHS and didn't get there until just about 5PM. Nobody had been let in yet and the line was long to queue up for the area. Basically I thought I was porked but there was actually less people than I thought. When I got in there I just walked as far to the front as I could without cutting through people. When we were released at 5:47 (yes I track this stuff) the wait was posted at 30 minutes. I got to house entry in 15 minutes. Not bad. So while I feel that Kitty is not a very comfortable area to wait in for a long time, you don't have to get there that early. This is obviously dependent on crowd levels as AHS popularity is not a secret.

Reactions: JoeCamel
As far as beer, they have the typicals. Bud Light, Coors Light, Heineken, Miller. A few spots have Rebel IPA on tap though. They have 2 of their own drafts on tap - Clown Crew Brew and HHN Pumpkin Ale. The CCB is pretty bad, but the Pumpkin could be 50/50, depending on your tastes.

The refill cup is good for both. Obviously beer is cheaper (I think by a $1 or 2.)

For their own special liquor drinks...Kiss tastes like a melted Jolly Rancher while Curse tastes almost like a Shark Attack.

Then there is Dufftoberfest again in Springfield. I wish they would have a Duff seasonal year round. I like the pumpkin beer for what it is since its the best option on tap outside of Duff or Diagon. My problem with the pumpkin is that it kinda has this sharp aftertaste, not bad but no where near my favorite pumpkin beer.

Thanks everyone. Do the refill discounts apply to Duff, Finnegan's, or Diagon? Also what's Dufftoberfest all about?

It's just an Oktoberfest brew. And I forget the refill rates on the beer as I never want to carry around the cup all night.

Just a comment on Lucy S/S.

The line was long, but I found that if you were there by 4:30 you'd have a fine spot.

What was hilarious was that the second night we lined up, the people would just line up in the Krampus queue, and then down the street towards T2.

We had a TM come out early once we lined up to say "If you think you're in line for S/S, you're not. This lineup is Krampus' queue and we'll need you to line up on the street."

No one moved, people slowly filed into the queue and then politely moved into the S/S holding area once the time came. It was a stupid announcement from the TM who came off in a smug manner, and he was completely wrong - this is where people line up for this holding area, and it keeps the line from extending too long.
Was this on Thursday night? I was in that queue with you.

Okay, can we please get Scream Queens? Seriously.

Plenty of material between the two seasons (even based on what we've already seen in two S2 eps) to fill a quality house. Tons of great characters, kills, and environments.

I'd be really into it.

Thanks everyone. Do the refill discounts apply to Duff, Finnegan's, or Diagon? Also what's Dufftoberfest all about?
I'd definitely get a refill-able if it worked at Duff Garden/Moe's and Diagon, as those places have my favorite beers. That seems like just too good of a deal to be true.

I had the Dufftoberfest last year and I remember liking it, but don't remember enough to provide details on taste. For what it's worth, the reviews say its a Marzen-style.

It's just an Oktoberfest brew. And I forget the refill rates on the beer as I never want to carry around the cup all night.

Speaking of cups....do they let you bring them in the houses? I would assume you have to finish the drink first...

We get there on the 9th and am getting totally stoked!

p.s. make a hard right, Matthew!!