Request the Men In Black Secret Tour? | Inside Universal Forums

Request the Men In Black Secret Tour?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe a similar tour is also available for ROTM. I have yet to check either out, but I do admire the fact that they are offered free of charge. I have no doubt the mouse down the street would charge an arm and a leg for a similar experience. :ears:

I don't know if it's changed but I took the Revenge of the Mummy tour less than a year ago, and it's pretty awesome. They explain all the special effects in the queue and then they take you backstage to look under the track at the rides finale.

Reactions: Journey_On
Bumping this thread rather then starting a "Production Tour" thread.

We just did the Production Tour, and it was... interesting.

First off, it took three times to get it lined up. First TM said "come back in an hour". We didn't.

Second TM, the next day, told us it was underway but we could wait for the next one. We didn't.

Third time was the charm! We waited about 10 or 15 minutes while they rounded up a TM, and he took us through. My biggest take-away was that there are three big rooms with switch-backs for the extended queue. When you enter, you turn left to get to these. The TM explained all of the posters in these rooms, the curse on the set, and a lot of movie-related stuff. Not much ride information. i asked about Kong track, but we could not go to see it.

If you like the movies, you will love the tour. Otherwise, not so much. The TM was insistent that the new movie will have no effect on the ride, even after i pointed out that the whole gift shop is themed to the new movie. Good information, or denial? i guess we won't know for a while.

i do now know more gobbledygook about the movie that i ever thought was possible though. :shrug:

Reactions: tankart150
Heading out to Universal this summer. Obviously, they don't offer the Twister tour anymore :lol: but are the Immigration and Production tours still offered? Have they introduced any new ones?