Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Music at Universal Studios

I heard a song in Production Central today (movie soundtrack) that I was trying to nail down..there is one that sounds somewhat sad and then one that sounds like a continuous building..I know I've heard it somewhere

It is not::
BTTF Theme
Liar Liar
ET
Blues
Beetleguise

Is it the Apollo 13 theme? That also plays when Cinematic Spectacular is over.

It seems to work reasonably well in noisy places, I've had I work even with a DJ talking over the music before.

I heard a song in Production Central today (movie soundtrack) that I was trying to nail down..there is one that sounds somewhat sad and then one that sounds like a continuous building..I know I've heard it somewhere
I think that sad-sounding song is "The 16th Round" from "Hurricane". It's not a bad song, but it has absolutely NO business being played at the front of the park. It just brings everything down. It drives me nuts every time I have to hear it. Like the slow-jazz "Simpsons" theme in Springfield.

I was watching a video of the WWOHP Hollywood soft opening a few days ago and was surprised to hear the Call to Adventure being played over there. Have they always done this? Are any of the other tracks that were composed for IOA played in Hollywood?

Anyone know what songs are playing at the Mardi Gras parade? Can't get that darn 'feet don't fail me know' out of my head and there were some other cool instrumentals I'd like to hear again.

Anyone know what songs are playing at the Mardi Gras parade? Can't get that darn 'feet don't fail me know' out of my head and there were some other cool instrumentals I'd like to hear again.

Crawfish: From Snake Bite Love Amazon product ASIN B000W016FG
Several from Mardi Gras Party: Amazon product ASIN B00129TVCG (Including Feet Don't Fail me now)

I went to the Mardi Gras Amazon product ASIN B000S4GDE0
Iko Iko, etc within: Amazon product ASIN B00129RRXG

Does anybody know the name of the song that plays throughout Hollywood and in the prop shop? It can be heard in this video:

EDIT: Found it!

Last edited:
Universal in Osaka plays AMAZING entrance music, as USH has just started using it. I would like to combine out entrance music w theirs. Just look up USJ area loop.

I think that a major key in having an authentic feel when you walk through scenery or a specific land, you absolutely need a good soundtrack to feel emersed. USJ and Disney got it down packed.

If i'm not mistaken, some of that music has actually been used for YEARS at Universal Studios Hollywood/Orlando/Singapore; and not recently.

Although that does not discredit how good some of the music is.