Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Celebration of Harry Potter - 2017

IF we do get a Forbidden Forest ride (and that's a big if), I hope its one of those SFX Coasters that Dynamic Attraction was showing at IAAPA a couple of years ago. I believe they're building one out at Ferrari World in Dubai but I could be mistaken.

I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever is announced though because I'm a big Potter fanatic.
So Gringott's plus the ability for drop track and sideways fall (although the Gringott's cars can turn anyway.)

It seems to be just stationary..

and, the big announcement was the WB London expansion of the Forbidden Forest, no details on the rumored Hogwarts show.

I'm stunned. Kind of a major misfire to announce an addition to an attraction literally across the pond... and nothing for the resort the celebration is taking place in.

(I never expected DC closure/replacement. I figured they'd finally admit the projection show is happening.)

I'm stunned. Kind of a major misfire to announce an addition to an attraction literally across the pond... and nothing for the resort the celebration is taking place in.

(I never expected DC closure/replacement. I figured they'd finally admit the projection show is happening.)

Honestly, there is way too much dirt to say that the show isn't happening. And It would've made sense for it to be announced at the ceremony. Could it be saved for the Tribute tomorrow night? Possibly, but that still doesn't negate that they should've announced it at the GC.

Honestly, there is way too much dirt to say that the show isn't happening. And It would've made sense for it to be announced at the ceremony. Could it be saved for the Tribute tomorrow night? Possibly, but that still doesn't negate that they should've announced it at the GC.
The Universal announcement has always been planned for the 28th. The announced an announcement about the announcement on the 28th.

That I know of, there are 2 separate announcements... Universal and Warner Brothers. People confused both of them because Universal announced the announcement when the Studio Tour tweeted the Follow The Spiders thing.

Has anyone gone yet? Curious how the two soundstage thing is working for the Expo. Did it help or hurt the length of the lines?

Has anyone gone yet? Curious how the two soundstage thing is working for the Expo. Did it help or hurt the length of the lines?

I watched the twit feed from a couple of people I know and it looks like this thing is really maturing. Thought that would happen when Leakycon was here during it but this year seems to be worth it for most attendees not just the hard core Potterheads,.