Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lovecraft would be an extremely hard house to pull off. Other than Cthulhu, none of his literary creations has a true form. Can anyone rally picture a Shoggoth? His writing consists of 'things that are too terrible for the human mind to comprehend'....kind of tough to pull off in a 5 minute haunted house.

Reactions: anihilnation
I thought of something recently. Since we already have the Nintendo brand deal, I doubt it would be too awfully difficult to come up with ideas for a Luigi's Mansion themed house. The cramped corridors would work well, and the fact that the entire place is already fully laid out would help a lot with it's design.

It'd never get passed Nintendo themselves of course, and even if it did it'd be significantly less scary than anything else in the parks. At the very least it's fun to imagine.

Hey all. I'm pretty new here and I just wanted to put my two cents in as to what I would like to see for HHN this year. Universal puts out a pretty great event every year, but last year was super special to me. It was my first year I was able to go and the icon was Chance. I don't know why but I absolutely LOVED her character. I REALLY want to see her come back this year in some way, shape, or form. My biggest regret was not doing her house last year because I was feeling nauseous and I didn't think a 3D house would help

I thought of something recently. Since we already have the Nintendo brand deal, I doubt it would be too awfully difficult to come up with ideas for a Luigi's Mansion themed house. The cramped corridors would work well, and the fact that the entire place is already fully laid out would help a lot with it's design.

It'd never get passed Nintendo themselves of course, and even if it did it'd be significantly less scary than anything else in the parks. At the very least it's fun to imagine.

No.

If they do, which I doubt (0.0000001% CHANCE it happens), it would most likely be a 3D house.

Reactions: Joel and JoeCamel
Hey all. I'm pretty new here and I just wanted to put my two cents in as to what I would like to see for HHN this year. Universal puts out a pretty great event every year, but last year was super special to me. It was my first year I was able to go and the icon was Chance. I don't know why but I absolutely LOVED her character. I REALLY want to see her come back this year in some way, shape, or form. My biggest regret was not doing her house last year because I was feeling nauseous and I didn't think a 3D house would help

Sorry you missed the 25th. Chance was outstanding in her performance and that is why she was Icon last year. I think you will not see her for many years, she is in the hospital you know? There is whole host of others that can step up and take her place and I am sure they will continue to give us a great event in the coming years. Welcome to the OU forums

Welcome to OU! You didn't miss much with Chance's house; many, including myself, thought the house wasn't good, and some thought it was one of the worst houses in the history's event.