Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 14, 2014
Seoul, Korea
CoGAyQGWYAADdyo.jpg:large

Reactions: Blue
This, should've been the first trailer out of it. It captured what made the Guardians great in the original film; with the showcasing of what could be done greatly well much like Mantis and Baby Groot (which, I see being sold out anywhere that people can get him. BG is so adorable and cute it's not funny).

Looks like they've recaptured the magic of the first one perfectly. Baby Groot, terrifying and cute as. Can not wait.

Wonder if the GotG ride will be Groot or Baby Groot?

Looks like they've recaptured the magic of the first one perfectly. Baby Groot, terrifying and cute as. Can not wait.

Wonder if the GotG ride will be Groot or Baby Groot?

I'm willing to bet Groot will be his normal size by the end of the movie, so they'd use that version for the ride and Infinity War.

Anyone else not really get why Yondu is being added to the group? I found him to be pretty bland in the first movie, besides the arrow/whistling scene at least. Cool trailer besides that, though.

Reactions: Coasted
Anyone else not really get why Yondu is being added to the group? I found him to be pretty bland in the first movie, besides the arrow/whistling scene at least. Cool trailer besides that, though.
Guessing its because he knows who Quill's father is.

Reactions: Coasted