Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The interior is Top Notch. I was on the same ride vehicle as ParkPass. We had significant delays getting a person of greater size into the vehicle. Which delayed the experience by 7 minutes. Rather than being patient of "technical rehearsal" aspect he decided to take his frustration out on the ride. Everything was well built. I would take his criticism with a grain of salt!
:thumbsup:....Explains a lot. thanks

Reactions: Gringotts829
I think that's his former remark which he kind of walked back in another subsequent forum post in answer to my question about it a few days ago.
No, that's a tweet from today, quoting his own "Dumpster fire" tweet from last week.

Video of the entry into the ride theater. This is basically Europe in the Air. Seatbelts are the restraints, which makes it a bit novel at UOR.

rode it a couple of times the ride is smooth 3d is great but the seats are hard and the belts cause alot of delays.Id say its a solid ride but it seems to be getting a lot of hate from guest.

Video of the entry into the ride theater. This is basically Europe in the Air. Seatbelts are the restraints, which makes it a bit novel at UOR.

Cool. Kind of what many of us were saying for the past year, if so. Dressed up better version though.......It's first day of softs. People should fully expect technical problems. It would actually be rare if there weren't any technical issues. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: krazykat
I haven't been on the ride yet, but the least they could've done was pad the individual seats, especially if they were going for realism.

If the seat belts are causing delays, it should be an easy fix for the grand opening.
Not necessarily.

Unlike other Universal rides where shoulder restraints or a lap bar comes down, they now have to individually check 72 seat belts before a ride can start, making it much more like Soarin' in that respect. The difference between Soarin' and Fallon though is it looks like there's no room for a TM to walk down to help if a guest is having issues unlike Soarin.

Reactions: Scott W.