Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is it? I imagine it will be rethemed, but what do I know...I'm just a park ranger

Considering Nintendo holds their IP's closer to their chests then Rowling does with Potter, they don't come off as a company that would settle for having their IP slapped onto a prexisting attraction. Not to mention if a retheme was to happen, that's something our scources would've said a long time ago.

Reactions: Mike S
Considering Nintendo holds their IP's closer to their chests then Rowling does with Potter, they don't come off as a company that would settle for having their IP slapped onto a prexisting attraction. Not to mention if a retheme was to happen, that's something our scources would've said a long time ago.
Yes. This question popped up a year or so ago. At that time it was stated by insiders that Woodpecker was being torn down, not rethemed.

Yes. This question popped up a year or so ago. At that time it was stated by insiders that Woodpecker was being torn down, not rethemed.
I wouldn't mind it being moved elsewhere on property. It's a decent kids coaster. Flying Hippogriff/Unicorn is better but it was nice to have one in both parks for families.

I feel like Nintendo is going to contradict everything that universal is. Simpsons did the same thing, but it turned out pretty fine. But, Nintendo will be located almost beihung Hollywood which could ruin the skyline. Also, E.T is such a nice ride. The land will just be so colorful and bright which is not something that goes with all the realistic architecture universal has.

I feel like Nintendo is going to contradict everything that universal is. Simpsons did the same thing, but it turned out pretty fine. But, Nintendo will be located almost beihung Hollywood which could ruin the skyline. Also, E.T is such a nice ride. The land will just be so colorful and bright which is not something that goes with all the realistic architecture universal has.

It's not behind Hollywood, and sight lines will not intrude. Nintendo will be bright, but not so much as you think... somewhat like Toon Lagoon

Reactions: Mike S and Alicia

While I can see where you're coming from. I'm that hyped for it with everything that I've heard, I don't really care if it doesn't fit.

Reactions: Mike S