Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Future of Dragon Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh...by that logic, hogsmeade is too close to the castle, the forbidden Forrest shouldn't be on the right of Hogsmeade etc. the map gets screwy if you analyze it at all.

I get what ya mean though. Especially based on Japan.

16683365_1371372002915557_2112553698_n.jpg

This is the sticker on the blue/turquoise track. So it's off to China. The red one is rumoured to be for a wing coaster.

Even though it could be, it's just as likely that the track shown above isn't for Uni but is for another park.

Plus, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Hulk's track wasn't sighted at the plants till mid/late summer. So unless we see permits or hear more, take the track with massive salt.

EDIT: It seems that @mitchada04 brought up that point, of the tags..

Not the place, but I think Hulk should have been the first queueless ride at the resort..They did a number to it..
I was at least expecting a significant improvement in the ride quality, if they retracked DC and it came out the same I would swear off coasters alltogether

I can't see them retracking the ride, it's highly assumed that Rowling isn't a fan of them in the first place so I can't see her signing off on a track replacement anytime soon.

Especially not in the same non-Potter colors.

Fun story, I used to work in one of the buildings on the backlot and parked right next to Dueling Dragons. So close that my brand new car at the time got a bit of blue paint overspray. So maybe not a fun story at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.