Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 332 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, some of you just don't like opinions that don't sound like your own. Wanting people NOT to discuss recent findings on a message board must be an internet first.

Does anybody know where the entrance point will be for the Saucer/Tornado complex? The general map shows it coming from both ends, which makes me wonder if that'll eventually be a point of future expansion.

Hey guys, I usually don't post much since I do work for Marketing & Sales for UO and we're very confidential about so many things but I always enjoy reading these forums esp when it comes to rumors and such even though it's so hard to not correct some of the insane theories and critical opinions however I do wanna say this because I'm not sure if it's been answered or brought up, as far as hours of operation I have seen nights VB will be open as late as 10PM so far getting closer to summer time hours. So like you I am stoked to see the nighttime aspects of the park esp seeing what they've done to The Incredivle Hulk Coaster. But yeah that's all I wanted to say, like you guys I come on here and love ideas and love the company.

Hey guys, I usually don't post much since I do work for Marketing & Sales for UO and we're very confidential about so many things but I always enjoy reading these forums esp when it comes to rumors and such even though it's so hard to not correct some of the insane theories and critical opinions however I do wanna say this because I'm not sure if it's been answered or brought up, as far as hours of operation I have seen nights VB will be open as late as 10PM so far getting closer to summer time hours. So like you I am stoked to see the nighttime aspects of the park esp seeing what they've done to The Incredivle Hulk Coaster. But yeah that's all I wanted to say, like you guys I come on here and love ideas and love the company.
i think this is the best part in regards to VB
Nighttime hours at a water park is a great idea and it makes me feel like im getting my money's worth

If we just discussed solid news releases from Universal & Disney there wouldn't be much of any discussion here, posters would get bored, quit reading & posting, and pretty soon there would be no forum....As it is there's really only two significant forums left, OU and Magic. The others are basically dead. The conjecture & small talk is what keeps this forum alive and interesting......If someone just wants news & hard facts, just go to the home page of OU. The released info is all there. A Forum is an assembly to "discuss" questions of public interest. And if people continue to talk, then they're interested to a degree.:)

If we just discussed solid news releases from Universal & Disney there wouldn't be much of any discussion here, posters would get bored, quit reading & posting, and pretty soon there would be no forum....As it is there's really only two significant forums left, OU and Magic. The others are basically dead. The conjecture & small talk is what keeps this forum alive and interesting......If someone just wants news & hard facts, just go to the home page of OU. The released info is all there. A Forum is an assembly to "discuss" questions of public interest. And if people continue to talk, then they're interested to a degree.:)

Both sides needs to come to realization there is always middle ground. No opinion is absolute (well, 99% of the time) :lol:

i think this is the best part in regards to VB
Nighttime hours at a water park is a great idea and it makes me feel like im getting my money's worth
I do wonder what will happen if the other parks close at 7 or 8 and all these people with 3 park hoppers decide a little volcano action sounds great? I think we will see quite a surge of people wanting a lazy float after a day at the parks

HAHAHA yeah as soon as I checked this morning I was excited thinking there was going to be some great updates, instead 3-4 pages of opinionated 'discussion'.

Anyway I'm all for discussion and debate and this thread has been incredibly informative and very little off topic moments in 331 pages so thanks to everyone that contributes regularly as it has been great to follow for the last year. However 3-4 pages of back and forth that is slightly on topic but more of an argument is tiresome to read and rubbish for casuals viewing for some info, start a private conversation and settle your differences or do us all a favour and keep the back and forth nice and short.

Anyway as back to my usual boring posts, searching for updates. Not much this morning:

Bioreconstruct as usual with a couple:

No reason on the below other than I liked the photo so thought I would share:

Don't know if this is the users photo but it looks recent and the park is looking very busy, probably someone else's photo:

Permit for picnic area, going to assume that is the wooden construction we have seen going up in the last couple weeks amongst all of the trees.

That's incredible how much the park has filled out over the past few weeks.

Reactions: Dan B and Nico
I do wonder what will happen if the other parks close at 7 or 8 and all these people with 3 park hoppers decide a little volcano action sounds great? I think we will see quite a surge of people wanting a lazy float after a day at the parks
A late crowd at VB would be great and maybe convince the powers to be that they can keep IOA open later too during the non peak periods.

Reactions: BBL and Joel

Check the hours of the other parks, they all close around the same time.

As VB approaches opening day, I'm starting to have these weird mixed emotions. The park itself looks amazing. I'll be visiting in spring 2018. I've shared many of these updates and progress videos with my whole family in anticipation and they are just as excited as I am. I just can't help but feel like it will be sad to watch this thread eventually end. I joined OU forums specifically to follow the progress of VB and now it's almost here. I feel like one of my children is moving out. The Nintendo Land thread better not disappoint me...and you ALL better be there :cheers:

i do think going to IOA or US then leaving for dinner and heading off to VB to cool down would be pretty cool
like a 7-900 in the evening especially for the 3 hotels near by
If the nighttime aesthetics are as advertised, I can definitely see APers heading there in the evening for dinner and drinks (not even necessarily for the WP aspect).

Reactions: twebber55

Yea, Proslide just sent me that video too. Says they're still under non-disclosure, so that's why it doesn't say the park in the video yet. I assume they're highlighting this slide:

Volcano-Bay-Full-Reveal-4.jpg

Am I correct, or no? Will VB be the first to offer this? What's the name of this slide?

Status
Not open for further replies.