WaterWorld | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

WaterWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow. This show's definitely sticking around for awhile.
POSEIDON HAS HEARD MY PRAYERS.

So I'm leaving the tram tour today and I see the WW show is going on. Forgive the shakyness - i didn't have a tripod and was zoomed in. You can see the fired diver prepping.

Click on the pic. When you get to Photobucket click on "Prev" and you'll see the fire dive.
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

Saw that, too, Jon. I asked one of the guys and he said they have extras pieces that were supposed to be in the fuel tank area so they're using it in the seaplane until they run out.

Reactions: Jon Fu
Yep, there has always been pyro on the plane. That red mine is new - the one throwing stars high. I was there Sunday, too, talked to one of the crew. Said they had been having problems with RF system but all is fixed now. Gotta bring my camera in for some night shots.

Gone are the days when you angrily watch these videos because you wish the person filming would move the camera juuuust a smidge to catch the action on the side.
A show like WaterWorld is very difficult to capture on film. This multi-angle format helps capture all the action, but there are disadvantages as well.

Reactions: William