The Simpsons Ride (USH) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The Simpsons Ride (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Springfield is less than a year away. What food option is everyone looking forward to having? If you've been to the one in Orlando, what are your thoughts?

The Krusty Burger was quite good along with a Flaming Moe. Just super expensive.

Reactions: William
I thought Fast Food Boulevard in USF was brilliant. I ended up eating there twice. The first time I had a Krusty Burger and a Flaming Moe, the second time I had the chicken and waffle sandwich. The Krusty Burger is pretty good, but I wish they didn't use nacho cheese sauce. The Flaming Moe is essentially orange soda, but it kinda tasted a bit more sweet. The chicken and waffle sandwich just wasn't my favorite, but I thought I'd still give it a try.

I'm still looking forward to trying Luigi's and more of Cletus' Chicken Shack!

Reactions: Allen The Actor
Looking at the title of this thread, I never realized the name of the ride was the Simpson Ride.
It was probably just a mistake.

Like the ride itself

tumblr_inline_mx85zxc0bI1rh2z78.gif

Sorry mods :V;;;

So I was just looking on Youtube and then I wanted to see about the Fox animation panel from SDCC this year.. They had something at the end which was a CGI homer that looked like the ride version but more brighter, Just search 'SDCC 2014 hologram homer' and you could see something. And there was rumors last year at Universal Orlando Getting a 4K upgrade of the screens for the ride which brings something up. What if Universal Hollywood and Universal Orlando make a small announcement if there is a Citywalk phase II overhaul, they announce Simpsons ride would be getting New 4K Screens and recreating the film to be more clearer and to match it. Just thinking out there but it could be a good idea to get one more thing for next year on Hollywood and for the 25th year Anniversary of UOR.. Discuss that while I hide in a bunker hoping I don't get hate messages for saying that.

But those two topics/hypothetical projects have absolutely nothing to do with each other...

If they were to announce it in Hollywood it would probably coincide with the opening announcement of our Springfield, and in Florida they can just simply upgrade it quietly or announce it stand alone like they did with Spiderman.

I wonder how else they can improve the ride? More wind effects for one...