The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 168 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think a few of us even commented that USH would wait until the old APs are expired to soft open. However, with the recent blackout date removal for the new APs, I see this as another step in the right direction. It also makes it that much more tempting to renew/buy a new AP.

Reactions: chris.g
Yea I heard the 2-3 weeks for possible soft opening this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if they did soft opening after Feb 11th... since that is when APs expire, unless you have already upgraded to the new APs or have one of those fancy premium APs activated that gives USH the middle finger lol.

And did you just say that you hope Hollywood's FJ is toned down!?  :blink:  Will the "Expecto Patronum" spell work on you? I don't want to see FJ toned down here, it was toned down way too much in Orlando. It was horrible. It is a thrill ride, I want thrills not sleepy nappy time gentle ride... although to be fair, I have napped on FJ once, as well as Transformers, and the Studio Tour :ph34r: Motion sickness people be damned! ​lol

And FJ here doesn't need the programming tweaked, the reason you see things you're not supposed to is due to Orlando having toned down & screwed up the ride programming. However, there are instances where you will get glimpses here/there, but that isn't a ride programming issue. it is a lack of proper scenic to fully immerse you into that particular scene.
Yeah, I didn't word that correctly...I think the ride is way more fun when it is intense and throwing you around everywhere, but there will be people that complain and they will just have to tone it down and then we'll be like Orlando. Hopefully all the creative workers and programmers (don't think thats the right name) will be putting their full attention and effort for this and making it the perfect amount of intensity for the people with motion sickness. Just so you know, I think it is way more fun when it is intense and would like a proper thrill ride at USH.

Hmmm...

CZnjPvMWAAApoiP.jpg
Dang it Universal!!! Why did I buy the Gold Pass :angry:

Reactions: Wesker69 and Allia
So jealous of those with the luck of being able to process those mysterious Premium AP's... wish I had one, argh! 

How long til we get video of Brenda dancing with the frog choir?
I do believe there is a video of Brenda dancing but not with the Frog Choir. I dont remember where I saw it but there was one video of Brenda dancing with the Fun Patrol...