The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 170 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Finally the trims are getting installed on the canopy posts.  Helps tie them into the theme.

Hogsmeade_012916_1.jpg
Hogsmeade_012916_2.jpg

I didn't notice at the time but looking at the photo I see the shadow of the arch and sign on the snow of the train station.

Hogsmeade_012916_3.jpg

Since mine expires March 21st, does that mean I must renew mine before that date in order to go to the annual pass preview? That seems so strange unless the previews occurred at the end of that month...

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone is in the same position that I'm in with their pass expiring in March- I called Universal and was told that if the annual pass preview occurred before the expiration date of my pass (in March) that I would still get the annual pass preview email.

Also if you have a wheelchair or have limited movement they can just take a car out into a seperate room so that the ride can still be continuous

Reactions: Chris
Was told we'd be getting something "cool and unique" in the queue for Forbidden Journey, but no mention as to what it may be. Anyone got any guesses? 

Reactions: Imdbman
My guess is that it has something do with a dragon.
You'll see in a few weeks time 

Was told we'd be getting something "cool and unique" in the queue for Forbidden Journey, but no mention as to what it may be. Anyone got any guesses? 
Also It's different but it isnt the unique thing. I already know what it is but I don't want to spoil it. 

I guess....and we don't want "USHInside" to get sued. haha

Just wanted to add: I am getting really excited for Hogsmeade and FJ. I can't wait to have a Butter Beer ;) Does anyone still know if "mock" soft openings will happen the 8-11?

Reactions: Imdbman