The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pretty sure Ryan said it best.... WWOHP has existed for 6 years in Orlando.... there is nothing to really spoil or "surprise". Everything about this new land has been out there for the world to see for several years one way or another... WWOHP is not a chamber of secrets

Sadly, I believe I am working all week/next weekend... guess I will have to renew my AP so I can has butterbeer again. Speaking of which, I would not be surprised if we also had Butterbeer Fudge... yea that is a thing now.

Really? Well I guess the people I know that work there missed it haha. They said they haven't heard anything about it yet.

^ If I'm not mistaken, it's already happened. 
It has not in an official capacity. From what I know, TMs were let into the land to test out the shops during the day and such, but not the rides.

Employee Preview Night is a big shindig thrown by the park... and obviously it's at night. It's usually the night just prior to soft openings. Universal usually makes a huge stink about it throughout every possible employee portal so it's absolutely impossible to miss at least hearing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome to hear. I'm hoping to get into the land a few times (with EPN, soft openings, and AP preview) before the official opening so I don't have to mess with the huge crowds. I'm sure it'll be crowded during those times but hopefully nothing like it will be after April 7th. 

Reactions: 12th Man
Speaking of WWoHP already being open at Universal Orlando and USJ, I would imagine the return ticket kiosks and system would be the same, right? That's just a guess, and USH could have decided a different kiosk system would be better for Wizarding World West. But, if anyone is curious as to how the kiosks work at Universal Orlando for a point of reference, there's a handy video showing the process--link below. It's a long video, the but return kiosk stuff starts around 1m and 18s in.

https://youtu.be/OcVQvEluZ1U?t=1m18s

Hey guys with softs around the corner, we know that more and more people have seen the land and there are photos taken. Please try to refrain from posting links to these photos until the land soft opens as they are still technically considered not for public access yet.

Don't fret... it won't be long now!

Employee Preview "should" happen this week, starting as early as today/tonight... keep an eye/ear out for anything. They know that once they say anything, word will spread faster than a California brush fire in the summer...

And yea, when it comes to the first soft opening day, don't expect it to be open all day. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited until the last two-three hours the park is open to let guests in. And of course, riding FJ or Hippo is not guaranteed....

Yeah the first day will probably not be open at opening like DM was, probably around the afternoon or later.

When it's open, I still say that unless something goes wrong with FJ or Hippo that it will be open for guests everyday after except of course for specific preview dates.

I guess my question is...what's the better bet at this point? Do you think softs will more likely stay open more hours on Saturday (13th) or Monday (15th)? I'm leaning towards Monday for less crowds.