Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed)

If we get an Indominous-Rex animatronic, I will NOT complain.

Hell....here's an obvious addition: we're on a water ride. Have the tip of a Mosasaur splash out of the water with a loud bass sound!

As long as they don't halfass the upgrades by making them all projection effects, I'll be happy.

If the I-Rex replaces the T-Rex at the drop, though, I myself will have a problem. (although they should know who is the true queen of Isla Nublar!)

I heard two people got a "Jurassic record" for being in the JP ride for 12 hours straight. It's very interesting and I was actually considering if I will break the record myself. I will show the link later.

Also with the popularity of 'Blue' they need to add something...maybe in the control room area before they drop they should add Blue?