Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott's Berry Farm

Boysenberry Blog has posted construction pics on their FB page. They confirmed that Black Magic, Pinocchio, and Forevermore will be leaving. A house is being constructed where the Infected queue was which suggests it's either leaving or being moved. Heard some rumor about an Infected house replacing Forevermore so there may be truth to that. 

Oh also Trick or Treat will be back for its fifth consecutive year. 

Ugh...Trick or Treat. 

So glad Pinocchio is leaving, so terrible. I liked Black Magic a LOT its first year but it really went down in quality. Forevermore was also a house that had so much potential, but yet was wasted very badly... 

Oh well. 

Ugh...Trick or Treat. 

So glad Pinocchio is leaving, so terrible. I liked Black Magic a LOT its first year but it really went down in quality. Forevermore was also a house that had so much potential, but yet was wasted very badly... 

Oh well. 

I loved Trick or Treat. I thought it was a blast. Pinocchio ran it's course, but I'll miss Black Magic and Forevermore. 

So at Midsummer Scream they announced that Paranormal Inc will return as a maze (had no doubt) and that there will be 4 standalone skeleton key rooms independent from the mazes. I find this a bit odd and good at the same time. During last years event, using my skeleton key at Forevermore took forever due to the wait. I just wanted to go through the maze, but i was stuck waiting in a line for a skeleton key room. So I'm optimistic for this change.  

The key rooms sound amazing! Parks and Cons posted an image yesterday from Midsummer Scream. I'm super excited for Prey- that's where they control the light of your lantern you hold as you go through a hay maze with beasts released every half minute. 

Elvira and Infected returns for this year's Knotts Scary Farm.

Elvira will return for the new show; "Elvira's Dance Macabre".

Infected will return for "Blackops: Infected". It was confirmed that "BlackOps: Infected" will be located backstage, as it intends to immerse you into a real city this year.

Another big change, thank's to the move to Backstage; Infected will not need Reservation's anymore for those wanting to experience it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for more info from this panel, I was disappointed. Hopefully we get some exciting news tomorrow from Universal!

I was hoping for more info from this panel, I was disappointed. Hopefully we get some exciting news tomorrow from Universal!

I would imagine that they don't want every bit of news revealed at either MSS or ScareLA.

I would expect an Passholder event for Knotts; much like from the past few years, but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't care about Elvira at all. Her last two shows were awful snooze-fests. 

I may have some incentive to buy Skeleton Key this year. It just sucks because it's so expensive. I never bothered in the first place but the standalone SK experiences sound cool. 

Black Ops sounds amazing. Despite having the pass, I only did Special Ops once last year because of how busy it was. Glad to see that they've improved the system to make it go faster. Also glad to see them incorporating sets and built scenes to make it more exciting. Good-bye and good riddance Forevermore. I was getting tired of it. 

This year is sounding promising so far. I Look forward to August 25th! I plan to be there!

They will be doing a Passholder event at the park on August 25th and will release everything else. 

Don't care about Elvira at all. Her last two shows were awful snooze-fests. 

I may have some incentive to buy Skeleton Key this year. It just sucks because it's so expensive. I never bothered in the first place but the standalone SK experiences sound cool. 

Black Ops sounds amazing. Despite having the pass, I only did Special Ops once last year because of how busy it was. Glad to see that they've improved the system to make it go faster. Also glad to see them incorporating sets and built scenes to make it more exciting. Good-bye and good riddance Forevermore. I was getting tired of it. 

This year is sounding promising so far. I Look forward to August 25th! I plan to be there!

I really enjoyed last year's show! I am a little biased because I love Elvira, but even her hosting aside the performers were great. To each their own of course. 

I think I will probably do the Skeleton Key rooms at least once. I purchased my Scary Farm pass so I plan on going quite a bit again this year. 

That'll be on Aug 25th. Lots still to announce.

Oops didn't see your reply! My bad.

Anyone up for KSF predictions before the announcement event? 

Here are mine: 

-Dead of Winter will likely stay but be redone like Dominion. 

-Two new mazes excluding Black Ops. 

I heard some sort of rumor that the Xcellerator warehouse will be themed to Japanese spirits.