Flintstones Bar-B-Q | Inside Universal Forums

Flintstones Bar-B-Q

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 23, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Yabba dabba doo get your fix cause Freddy's probably leaving by the end of the year!

Kind of glad this eyesore is allegedly getting the axe. I doubt it will leave on Labor Day weekend, as they'll need the extra food area for the Grinchmas crowds but you never know! 

I'd imagine it'll get the axe once we're closer to Springfield's opening, no? We're already seriously low on dining venues, so it'd make sense to extend its life span as far as possible.

Ah, gotcha.

Yeah, I think it's quite clear at this point that the entrance to Hogsmeade overlaps Flintstones' footprint. Getting rid of it really is one of the, if not the, final steps in the hodgepodge infrastructure.

I'll be sad to see it go, but only because the building itself is so unique and nostalgic to me. The food there is overpriced and decent at best.

I am totally okay with this. I think I ate there once quite a few years back and I wasn't very impressed. I'll be yelling, "Yabba Dabba Doo"! When this eyesore goes by way of the dinosaur.

I just realized that I used so much rhetoric that I sounded like a MiceChat article. 0__o

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bonkers
Hogsmeade Arch put in back confirms the death of this eyesore. I can imagine all of the BBQ-esque items will be taken for Three Broomsticks's menu.

Well obviously not the burgers, but the BBQ chicken and ribs are served at Three Broomsticks along with the Turkey Leg I believe.

I think this move is happening now so the demolition won't have to be next to a brand new Springfield.  Springfield will be open by spring.  Yes, Grinchmas will suck again.

Reactions: William