Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

French Street Bistro

For what it's worth, they seem offer some Starbucks specific items on their menu:

DSC02246 by InsideUniversal.net, on Flickr

Whether or not it's actually different from the rest of the park remains to be seen, but it seems like a nice refresh. Nothing too major, I guess you can say.

I don't fully get it: why not just make it an upstairs Starbucks, therefore ridding the lower lot location of the pressure. A theming thing, maybe?

Posted this on my Facebook, but a person in front of me bought $75 WORTH OF STUFF in this bakery. I mean, who buys that much coffee and oasteries!?
I saw a family spend $150 bucks worth of fast food for four at Disneyland the other day.

Food?  :p   ;)
This kind of stuff is why I don't buy drinks at parks, just drink out of water fountains....so expensive. But yeah, what is the point of putting the 'menu' up if its just grab and go? How many 'real' restaurants does Universal have in-park now? Panda, Ben and Jerry's, and Pinks, and that pizza place?

This kind of stuff is why I don't buy drinks at parks, just drink out of water fountains....so expensive. But yeah, what is the point of putting the 'menu' up if its just grab and go? How many 'real' restaurants does Universal have in-park now? Panda, Ben and Jerry's, and Pinks, and that pizza place?
Technically, all of those you just mentioned aren't "real" restaurants. They're just quick/counter service. That's why everyone is eager to see the House of Horrors replacement - to see if it becomes a full-fledged sit-down venue (or, a "real" restaurant).

The pizza place, Louie's, is permanently closed to be rethemed to Springfield.